Hognose, of weaponsman.com blog has left the building.....

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Hognose, of weaponsman.com blog has left the building.....

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Kevin O'Brien, known as Hognose, owner and main poster on the weaponsman.com blog, has passed away from a fatal heart attack. One of the few blogs that I tried to follow, and was full of commensense.

RIP Hognose.

http://weaponsman.com/?p=40501
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

ninjabread
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Hognose, of weaponsman.com blog has left the building.....

Post by ninjabread »

This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Post by bblhd672 »

The Annoyed Man wrote:Kevin O'Brien, known as Hognose, owner and main poster on the weaponsman.com blog, has passed away from a fatal heart attack. One of the few blogs that I tried to follow, and was full of commensense.

RIP Hognose.

http://weaponsman.com/?p=40501
I recently discovered the blog and started reading it. Those SF weapons guys know their stuff.
Was shocked that a man my age whose physical condition was probably multiple times better than mine had such a devastating heart attack.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Sorry I missed that thread. I did a search on "Hognose" and didn't get any results. I should have searched on his real name.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Off-Topic”