Jaws Of Life Needed To Remove Worship Leader’s Skinny Jeans

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

ELB
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Jaws Of Life Needed To Remove Worship Leader’s Skinny Jeans

Post by ELB »

As I noted, satire is dead because no one can tell it from reality. :)
USAF 1982-2005

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

ELB wrote:As I noted, satire is dead because no one can tell it from reality. :)
I had no trouble discerning the use of the jaws of life to remove a pair of pants was satirical fiction.

Maybe it's some people's sense of humor that is dead.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

mojo84 wrote:
ELB wrote:As I noted, satire is dead because no one can tell it from reality. :)
I had no trouble discerning the use of the jaws of life to remove a pair of pants was satirical fiction.

I think with all of the fake news and the crazy liberal propaganda, it gets harder to determine when someone is being facetious. Most of it sounds like satire.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Jusme wrote:
mojo84 wrote:

I think with all of the fake news and the crazy liberal propaganda, it gets harder to determine when someone is being facetious. Most of it sounds like satire.
I agree in some cases. Not this one though. Jaws of life, really?
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

mojo84 wrote:
Jusme wrote:
mojo84 wrote:

"Just go outside and fire two blasts from a shot gun and the bad guys will run away." Joe Biden

Kinda hard to tell sometimes!! :biggrinjester:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Jusme wrote:
mojo84 wrote:
Jusme wrote:
mojo84 wrote:

"Just go outside and fire two blasts from a shot gun and the bad guys will run away." Joe Biden

Kinda hard to tell sometimes!! :biggrinjester:
Whatever. The two don't seem anywhere near the same.

ELB

Post by ELB »

Apparently appreciation for irony is following close behind...
USAF 1982-2005

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

ElB,

Not entirely.

I like to rail against pipe stem armed, wimpy not gay, but metro sexual guys who pretend to be manly when they would let their wives change their flat tire while they sit in the vehicle or not face some kind of 'in your face' adversarial situation.

This thread, recognized for what it is by me, allowed me to rant against these male chancres.

Liberty
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Liberty »

Abraham wrote:
I like to rail against pipe stem armed, wimpy not gay, but metro sexual guys who pretend to be manly when they would let their wives change their flat tire while they sit in the vehicle or not face some kind of 'in your face' adversarial situation.
I suppose but it might be worth remembering the man who once stood on the hillside and told the throng " Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God."
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

OlBill
Posts in topic: 1

Post by OlBill »

My mind is incapable of processing this actually happened.

Return to “Off-Topic”