Dallas: NRA Annual Meetings/Exhibits, May 4-6, 2018.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

mojo84
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Dallas: NRA Annual Meetings/Exhibits, May 4-6, 2018.

Post by mojo84 »

AJSully421 wrote:Thanks Mojo, but the first link is for Atlanta with no mention of Dallas, and the second link has no mention of the annual meeting listed. I guess I will have to look around a few months before.

Like I said, I suspect they will have a similar website for Dallas when the time comes.

I'm sure you can use the second link to make an inquiry. I was only trying to point you in the right direction, not get you signed up. ;-)
Last edited by mojo84 on Thu May 11, 2017 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

jmorris

Post by jmorris »

There was an option on the 2017 meeting website to volunteer. I'm sure that as soon as the 2018 page is up that option will be there also.
Jay E Morris,
Guardian Firearm Training, NRA Pistol, LTC < retired from all
NRA Lifetime, TSRA Lifetime
NRA Recruiter (link)

TexasJohnBoy
Banned
Posts in topic: 4

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RPBrown »

I may look into getting a venders booth for the forum like we did at the TSRA shows several years ago. Great place to meet and greet other members as well as enlighten non-members to our little community.

What does everyone think?
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

RPBrown wrote:I may look into getting a venders booth for the forum like we did at the TSRA shows several years ago. Great place to meet and greet other members as well as enlighten non-members to our little community.

That's a neat idea. Great for meeting and greeting and recruiting like-minded people.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

mojo84 wrote:
RPBrown wrote:I may look into getting a venders booth for the forum like we did at the TSRA shows several years ago. Great place to meet and greet other members as well as enlighten non-members to our little community.

That's a neat idea. Great for meeting and greeting and recruiting like-minded people.

+1
Would be awesome, not only to introduce non-members to our community, but an opportunity to meet and greet other members. Let me know if I can assist in any way. :tiphat:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Sign me up for booth duty! :cheers2:
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

For those that are relatively new here, back when TSRA held their meetings in Mesquite, we had a booth for several years. It was great to meet up with and put a face to the forum members. We have grown ALOT since then but would still be nice to meet some of the "newer" folks.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

RPBrown wrote:For those that are relatively new here, back when TSRA held their meetings in Mesquite, we had a booth for several years. It was great to meet up with and put a face to the forum members. We have grown ALOT since then but would still be nice to meet some of the "newer" folks.
I say find out how much the booth space will cost and then see if we can raise the funds to do it.

Perhaps there's another forum or small group around who would share a space with us if the cost is outrageous.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Return to “Off-Topic”