Dallas: NRA Annual Meetings/Exhibits, May 4-6, 2018.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

mojo84

Re: Dallas: NRA Annual Meetings/Exhibits, May 4-6, 2018.

Postby mojo84 » Wed May 10, 2017 11:30 am

AJSully421 wrote:Thanks Mojo, but the first link is for Atlanta with no mention of Dallas, and the second link has no mention of the annual meeting listed. I guess I will have to look around a few months before.

Like I said, I suspect they will have a similar website for Dallas when the time comes.

I'm sure you can use the second link to make an inquiry. I was only trying to point you in the right direction, not get you signed up. ;-)
Last edited by mojo84 on Thu May 11, 2017 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
******TRIGGER WARNING****** If offended, go find yourself a safe place and color a pretty picture.

My rep said he would consider supporting HB560. https://www.texasfirearmscoalition.com/ ... since-2007

jmorris

Postby jmorris » Thu May 11, 2017 8:30 am

There was an option on the 2017 meeting website to volunteer. I'm sure that as soon as the 2018 page is up that option will be there also.
Jay E Morris
Guardian Firearm Training, NRA Pistol, LTC
NRA Lifetime/Recuiter
Cibolo, TX

TexasJohnBoy

Postby TexasJohnBoy » Sun May 21, 2017 6:31 pm

TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

RPBrown

Postby RPBrown » Mon May 22, 2017 8:44 am

I may look into getting a venders booth for the forum like we did at the TSRA shows several years ago. Great place to meet and greet other members as well as enlighten non-members to our little community.

What does everyone think?
NRA-Life member
TSRA-Life member

mojo84

Postby mojo84 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:44 am

RPBrown wrote:I may look into getting a venders booth for the forum like we did at the TSRA shows several years ago. Great place to meet and greet other members as well as enlighten non-members to our little community.

That's a neat idea. Great for meeting and greeting and recruiting like-minded people.
******TRIGGER WARNING****** If offended, go find yourself a safe place and color a pretty picture.

My rep said he would consider supporting HB560. https://www.texasfirearmscoalition.com/ ... since-2007

Jusme

Postby Jusme » Mon May 22, 2017 10:05 am

mojo84 wrote:
RPBrown wrote:I may look into getting a venders booth for the forum like we did at the TSRA shows several years ago. Great place to meet and greet other members as well as enlighten non-members to our little community.

That's a neat idea. Great for meeting and greeting and recruiting like-minded people.

+1
Would be awesome, not only to introduce non-members to our community, but an opportunity to meet and greet other members. Let me know if I can assist in any way. :tiphat:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Bitter Clinger

Postby Bitter Clinger » Mon May 22, 2017 10:14 am

Sign me up for booth duty! :cheers2:
"You may all go to Chicago, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

RPBrown

Postby RPBrown » Mon May 22, 2017 1:09 pm

For those that are relatively new here, back when TSRA held their meetings in Mesquite, we had a booth for several years. It was great to meet up with and put a face to the forum members. We have grown ALOT since then but would still be nice to meet some of the "newer" folks.
NRA-Life member
TSRA-Life member

bblhd672

Postby bblhd672 » Mon May 22, 2017 2:11 pm

RPBrown wrote:For those that are relatively new here, back when TSRA held their meetings in Mesquite, we had a booth for several years. It was great to meet up with and put a face to the forum members. We have grown ALOT since then but would still be nice to meet some of the "newer" folks.

I say find out how much the booth space will cost and then see if we can raise the funds to do it.

Perhaps there's another forum or small group around who would share a space with us if the cost is outrageous.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Member
“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.” Robert E. Lee

Return to “Off-Topic”