Wacky Liberal Sayings

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topbuilder
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Wacky Liberal Sayings

Post by Topbuilder »

“I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don’t want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required.” – Sheryl Crow
"It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God, and the Bible." George Washington

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 3

Post by crazy2medic »

Couldn't help it!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

o b juan
Posts in topic: 1

Post by o b juan »

more drunks quoted above. We got a lotta digging to do
CHL Instructor since 95'/ School safety Since Jan 17' :patriot:

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Flightmare »

May not be considered "wacky".
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Topic author
Jusme
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Jusme »

Flightmare wrote:Image

I would call it disturbed. But then, she hasn't said anything that wouldn't fall into that category.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

treadlightly
Posts in topic: 2

Post by treadlightly »

I don't get it, but I reckon rich people like her are rich and people like me are poor because she's really smart and I'm dirt stupid.

So I did my part a long time ago. I don't own a gun. Got 8. No, ten, forgot the lever guns. Eleven, darn it, the old Detonics I have in the safe but don't carry. But I haven't owned a single gun for a long, long time.

To contribute to the fun, quoth Harry Reid a few years back, "The National Endowment for Humanities is the reason we have in Northern Nevada every January a cowboy poetry festival. Had that program not been around, tens of thousands of people who come there every year would not exist."

I'm all for the arts. I'm a hack writer myself. Poetry can touch the hardened soul as deftly as it can the heart of a unicorn. Cowboy poetry is a fine thing. Unfortunately, my flawed and off-center sense of humor tempts me to observe that the parties on Brokeback Mountain do not produce tens of thousands of bouncing baby people as efficiently as what I see as more natural congress, that of traditional marriage. But that's the difference between little-c congress and Congress. One of them ain't natural.

I suspect those tens of thousands of people would have existed without the Endowment for the Humanities. Just a theory.

ssnstump

Post by ssnstump »

93 million americans are killed by guns every day.....and repeated it until a reporter corrected him.
the governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia...yesterday.
US Navy Submarine Service 1976-1982

OldCurlyWolf

Post by OldCurlyWolf »

K.Mooneyham wrote:“This is a ghost gun,” de Leon begins, holding an unloaded rifle in his hands. “This right here has the ability with a .30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Thirty magazine clip in half a second.” --- California State Senator Kevin DeLeon, (D)
I do believe this California legislator is now in Prison for being a "Gun Runner". :coolgleamA:
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.

apostate

Post by apostate »

"I think we need to look at some kind of reciprocity for members here." - Rep Loudermilk

But not for the taxpayers and voters he works for? :nono:

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

ssnstump wrote:93 million americans are killed by guns every day.....and repeated it until a reporter corrected him.
the governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia...yesterday.
yep and i tweeted him....hmmmm so by Sunday everyone would be dead right????? :mrgreen:
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

yet she has armed body guards?
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Redneck_Buddha

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

SRVVR wrote:Here's A RINO, but funny nonetheless.

"Ten movies streaming across that, that Internet, and what happens to your own personal Internet? I just the other day got… an Internet was sent by my staff at 10 o'clock in the morning on Friday. I got it yesterday [Tuesday]. Why? Because it got tangled up with all these things going on the Internet commercially.
[…] They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the Internet. And again, the Internet is not something that you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes. And if you don't understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line and it's going to be delayed by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous amounts of material."

US Senator Ted Stevens
Ted Stevens is one of the main reasons I left the Republican party and became an independent.

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

Sheila Jackson Lee:

“Don’t condemn the gangbangers, they’ve got guns that are trafficked, that are not enforced, that are straw purchased and they come into places even that have strong gun laws. Why? Because we don’t have sensible gun legislation."
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

Hillary Clinton:

“Trump wants to cut taxes for the super-rich. Well we’re not going there, my friends. I’m telling you right now, we’re going to write fairer rules for the middle class and we are going to raise taxes on the middle class.”
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Topic author
Jusme
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Jusme »

" We lose 93 million people a day to gun violence" Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe
:shock:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Return to “Off-Topic”