Tragedy and heartbreak woe

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

Topic author
SRO1911

Tragedy and heartbreak woe

Postby SRO1911 » Tue May 09, 2017 10:28 am

Just got instructions from the judge, I have the distinct displeasure of ordering valid 30.06 and 30.07 signs; as well as a gunbuster marked 46.03 court offices. To be displayed while we are holding muni court at city hall.
My first week on the job here I proudly removed the invalid 30.06 sign from the front of city hall. While the rock facia has faded to match the surrounding area the scar remains, this feels like a step in the wrong direction.
When any govt, or church,says This you can't read, are forbidden to know, the result is tyranny and oppression. Little force is needed to control a man who has been hoodwinked; no force can control a free man, not the rack, bombs, not anything, you can't conquer a free man, at most you can kill him.

Jusme

Re: Tragedy and heartbreak woe

Postby Jusme » Tue May 09, 2017 10:33 am

SRO1911 wrote:Just got instructions from the judge, I have the distinct displeasure of ordering valid 30.06 and 30.07 signs; as well as a gunbuster marked 46.03 court offices. To be displayed while we are holding muni court at city hall.
My first week on the job here I proudly removed the invalid 30.06 sign from the front of city hall. While the rock facia has faded to match the surrounding area the scar remains, this feels like a step in the wrong direction.

Well they can post as long as court is in session, but only in the areas like the court room, etc. If they are only temporary/portable signs, it shouldn't be a major downer. My local, county courthouse extension, only posts the JP courtroom, and then another room temporarily when they have voting.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Topic author
SRO1911

Re: Tragedy and heartbreak woe

Postby SRO1911 » Tue May 09, 2017 11:06 am

It will be the whole Building, since court will be in the front room (3 room building). Definitly portable/temp.
When any govt, or church,says This you can't read, are forbidden to know, the result is tyranny and oppression. Little force is needed to control a man who has been hoodwinked; no force can control a free man, not the rack, bombs, not anything, you can't conquer a free man, at most you can kill him.

Return to “Off-Topic”