Antifa going to rally to remove statue of Sam Houston

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

greyjack
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Antifa going to rally to remove statue of Sam Houston

Post by greyjack »

Did the Allen brothers own slaves? If not, maybe they can change the city name to Allentown.

TVGuy
Posts in topic: 3

Post by TVGuy »

greyjack wrote:Did the Allen brothers own slaves? If not, maybe they can change the city name to Allentown.
Why would one contemplate giving those fools an inch?

AJSully421
Posts in topic: 4

Post by AJSully421 »

I am going. I'll leave Fort Worth super early and come back the same day. Sucks, but it needs to be done.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan, 1964

30.06 signs only make criminals and terrorists safer.

NRA, LTC, School Safety, Armed Security, & Body Guard Instructor

The Dude

Post by The Dude »

Angry
Nazi
Thugs
Irritate
Faithful
Americans
ABIDE

TVGuy

Post by TVGuy »

The Dude wrote:Angry
Nazi
Thugs
Irritate
Faithful
Americans
I like it. The Dude abides.

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

I suspect many of these pigs are not actually Texans, especially those funding this circus. I also suspect they are just trying to incite and/or provoke a riot with violence.

Isn't there a US Code that prohibits such activity? :waiting:

18 U.S. Code § 2101 - Riots

"(a) Whoever travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses any facility of interstate or foreign commerce, including, but not limited to, the mail, telegraph, telephone, radio, or television, with intent—
(1) to incite a riot; or
(2) to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot; or
(3) to commit any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; or
(4) to aid or abet any person in inciting or participating in or carrying on a riot or committing any act of violence in furtherance of a riot;
and who either during the course of any such travel or use or thereafter performs or attempts to perform any other overt act for any purpose specified in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), or (D) of this paragraph— [1]
Shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

Why aren't these maggots exposed and thrown into slammer? Soros?

Hmm.

Topic author
Syntyr
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Syntyr »

AJSully421 wrote:I am going. I'll leave Fort Worth super early and come back the same day. Sucks, but it needs to be done.
Thanks AJSully! I am going as well. With my knees I dont move fast but I make a somewhat sizeable wall.
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

AJSully421

Post by AJSully421 »

AndyC wrote:Makes me wonder whether Antifa have a statue they revere that *we* could protest against and put them on the defensive for once. Is there a Che or Marx statue somewhere?
We could threaten to change MLK or Cesar Chavez Blvd. to Robert E. Lee St. That would get their goat.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan, 1964

30.06 signs only make criminals and terrorists safer.

NRA, LTC, School Safety, Armed Security, & Body Guard Instructor

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

AndyC wrote:Makes me wonder whether Antifa have a statue they revere that *we* could protest against and put them on the defensive for once. Is there a Che or Marx statue somewhere?
Well, we already protested against their icon back on Nov 8th.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

AJSully421 wrote:
We could threaten to change MLK or Cesar Chavez Blvd. to Robert E. Lee St. That would get their goat.
:iagree:

That would be nice.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_ ... n,_Seattle

Is this good enough? Kinda far away, disarmed and in enemy territory.

Do we all want to assemble for the upcoming event under a TexasCHLforum sign or something. I think it should turn out to be a Texas proud fest. Not what the fascists have in mind. I'll be wearing my red white and blue Texas flag shirt.

We all need to be on best behavior.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 8

Post by bblhd672 »

philip964 wrote:Do we all want to assemble for the upcoming event under a TexasCHLforum sign.
That would be a question for Mr. Cotton, it's connected to his name.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

locke_n_load
Posts in topic: 12

Post by locke_n_load »

All, I have been following the events leading up to the protest and counter-protest. I have been very determined to go to the counter-protest, and I actually just bought a mag holder to wear to the event. However, after doing some research, I really think the antifa protest is/was made by a fake account, and that there won't actually be an antifa protest at all. The facebook account that made the june 10th original event was just created 5 weeks ago, and the houston antifa page claims no ownership or affiliation with that page. Also, the Texas antifa page which made the original protest has 0 positive traffic to their page - no comments by anyone in support of their group at all. Which leads me to believe that the creators of the the "This is Texas" facebook group and the creators of the counter antifa protest are actually trolling/scamming everyone, and may even be the same people who created the Texas antifa page. Take it for what it's worth. The this is texas admins post about all this work they are doing and supplies they are buying, and state that they have been in communications with HPD, but don't provide any proof of communications with anyone. I'm in Houston and was planning on going to this, but now I think I will pass. Or maybe wait till 9:30 to see if anyone other than the "this is texas" admin posts that there are actually some antifa people there.
CHL Holder since 10/08
NRA Certified Instructor
Former LTC Instructor

locke_n_load
Posts in topic: 12

Post by locke_n_load »

Double post
CHL Holder since 10/08
NRA Certified Instructor
Former LTC Instructor

Return to “Off-Topic”