Antifa going to rally to remove statue of Sam Houston

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

locke_n_load
Posts in topic: 12

Re: Antifa going to rally to remove statue of Sam Houston

Post by locke_n_load »

I would really like to:
Get there real early and get a good parking spot
bring my grill
grill hot dogs and hand them out, advertising for my LTC classes

Since I don't think antifa will be there, this sounds like more fun than standing around.
CHL Holder since 10/08
NRA Certified Instructor
Former LTC Instructor

philip964
Posts in topic: 4

Post by philip964 »

http://www.click2houston.com/news/dozen ... rmann-park

Antifa no shows.

Near as I can tell this cost the police department a lot of money for manpower, overtime, helicopters, horses and barriers. I guess I will be required to help pay for it. Thanks Antifa.

TexasJohnBoy
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

Who cares if they no showed. We did, so hear us! It was peaceful with no incidents from what I can tell, openly carried handguns and rifles and everyone was friendly.

Put that in your narrative and smoke it!

I realize there's a cost, but when someone beats the drum, I'm glad we can answer in this fashion.
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

Jusme
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Jusme »

TexasJohnBoy wrote:Who cares if they no showed. We did, so hear us! It was peaceful with no incidents from what I can tell, openly carried handguns and rifles and everyone was friendly.

Put that in your narrative and smoke it!

I realize there's a cost, but when someone beats the drum, I'm glad we can answer in this fashion.
:iagree:

Whether this was a fake notice of an Antifa, protest, or not, all those who were able , and willing to attend did so with the utmost dignity, and respect for our heritage, and our history.

I want to personally thank all of those who showed up to defy the communists and anarchists, who have done nothing, but try to rewrite history to fit their agendas.

You showed everyone, that we will stand up, and not tolerate this type of anti American, behavior. You also did so peacefully, respectfully, and inclusively. I know that the MSM, and others will try to paint your efforts as nothing more than a bunch of "racist" gun nuts, but those of us here and in other true defenders of America venues, know better. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
:patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

ktfiend

Post by ktfiend »

I'm pretty sure I have never been in such great company and I really enjoyed making new friends.

Please come join our new group if you are interested in keeping up with protecting Texas history...

"Texas Patriots" Facebook group. The group is just now forming and we are just now setting up guidelines.

The cover picture on the group is of a painting of a Texas flag (I think the icon is like a sheriff badge).

RHenriksen
Posts in topic: 1

Post by RHenriksen »

A more detailed follow up on the Anonymous role in supporting HB 1359:

https://www.thepinkarmadillo.com/2017/0 ... anonymous/
I'll quit carrying a gun when they make murder and armed robbery illegal

Houston Technology Consulting
soup-to-nuts IT infrastructure design, deployment, and support for SMBs

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Why is the Capitalist G. Soros, who funds Antifa, a pretend commie?

I don't understand why a Capitalist pretends to be a commie, but I remember a similar Capitalist named Armand Hammer who also pretended to be a commie, so is their behavior another form of liberal guilt or ...?

brhalltx

Post by brhalltx »

Abraham wrote:Why is the Capitalist G. Soros, who funds Antifa, a pretend commie?

I don't understand why a Capitalist pretends to be a commie, but I remember a similar Capitalist named Armand Hammer who also pretended to be a commie, so is their behavior another form of liberal guilt or ...?
Or are they commies pretending to be capitalists?

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 3

Post by ScottDLS »

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. No animals may sleep in a bed (...with sheets).

"Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend".
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Middle Age Russ

Post by Middle Age Russ »

Abraham, here is my hypothesis. Soros (who most certainly is not alone in this) has a fairly keen intellect, and has consistently used it to enrich himself oft-times at the expense of others. He uses certain methods espoused in the Communist Manifesto and other writings, including their terms and phraseology, to sow seeds which consolidate power and wealth to him as they ripen. Therefore he is seen by many (and actively promotes this view since it endears him to his "useful idiots") as a Communist when he truly is a Fascist gleefully employing Capitalism.
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Middle Age Russ,

Well said.

Soros is the embodiment evil.

At 86 he's not long for this world, but that other old evil, Armand Hammer. lived to be 92 before succumbing to bone cancer.

The very evil do get to live long and prosper...

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Great post AndyC!!

It clearly shows exactly who,and what true patriots are, as well as expose communist groups as the total frauds that they are. Only those who refuse to be recognized for what they believe in, by wearing masks, and avoiding exposure, look so rediculous, as to never be taken seriously. I doubt that they can even explain why they do what they do, they are just mouthpieces for rich power grabbers. I think they were afraid if they were recognized, their parents would have grounded them, and withheld their allowances.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Return to “Off-Topic”