DFW West/Southwest Quadrant Breakfast

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 65

Re: DFW West/Southwest Quadrant Breakfast

Post by bblhd672 »

Vol Texan wrote:
C-dub wrote: BBLHD762, now the screen name makes sense. I should have picked up on that sooner. It was great meeting you and your wife.
Oh, do tell. I assumed it meant that he served on the USS Columbus - am I right?
Actually the number is 672 - USS Pintado
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Vol Texan »

And that is why I’m horrible at reloading. Dyslexia keeps me trying to fit .54 cal ammo into my 1911.

:biggrinjester:
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Deitz83
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Deitz83 »

It was nice to meet everyone and get information on long range rifle training. There is so much to learn about firearms, hunting and reloading. I think I will be busy until in am in my 70's. I didn't get to talk to everyone, so hopefully next time I can get to spend time with others. The weather was nice yesterday, so the wife made taco soup for the guys and ladies who participated in my falling plate match. After, that she spend a bit of time behind her AR15 on the 100 yard range. I tend to let her figure things out, so that I do not get in trouble. Our plan is for her to spend time after our match behind the gun before we go home. Unless she has to polish he toes. HEEEHEEE..

C-dub
Posts in topic: 57

Post by C-dub »

Vol Texan wrote:And that is why I’m horrible at reloading. Dyslexia keeps me trying to fit .54 cal ammo into my 1911.

:biggrinjester:
And I'm the one that flipped the numbers when I typed them. :eek6
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Reminder- next Saturday 11/18, 8:00am at Rudy’s in Arlington
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

C-dub
Posts in topic: 57

Post by C-dub »

I should be there again. I'm not sure about H-dub at this time.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

SigM4
Posts in topic: 34

Post by SigM4 »

Barring an exception I should be there. Only thing that’d keep me from attending would be the possibility of finalizing training my replacement up in MO. Once I get him up to speed I’m in Fort Worth full-time again.
Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Topic author
bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Bump- reminder.

Sorry I won't be there this month. Going to Louisiana to visit my mother. Hope to see everyone on Sat 12/16.

treadlightly
Posts in topic: 6

Post by treadlightly »

Dang, I wish I could make one of these. This weekend, I'll be providing moral support for my wife. She has a shoulder issue that needs attention and is scheduled for some kind of scan tomorrow morning.

Keep 'em flying.

puma guy
Posts in topic: 9

Post by puma guy »

If you guys don't mind having an import from H-town attend I'll try to make it.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

SigM4
Posts in topic: 34

Post by SigM4 »

puma guy wrote:If you guys don't mind having an import from H-town attend I'll try to make it.
Come on. Looking forward to hopefully seeing some new faces.
Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Flightmare »

puma guy wrote:If you guys don't mind having an import from H-town attend I'll try to make it.
A friendly face and fellow 2nd amendment supporter is ALWAYS welcome at our table. :tiphat:
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Flightmare wrote:
A friendly face and fellow 2nd amendment supporter is ALWAYS welcome at our table. :tiphat:
I am planning to be there. My only other activity Saturday is to pack up ammo and shotguns for the TCCI Tactical shotgun range class on Sunday! :fire
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Nano
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Nano »

I plan to be there.
NRA Member

Excaliber
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Excaliber »

I'll be there.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Return to “Off-Topic”