Arlington: Road Rage murder on I-20

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Arlington: Road Rage murder on I-20

Post by bblhd672 »

Police narrow search for car in Arlington road rage killing
http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local ... 13554.html
Investigators are seeking a 2014-2016 black BMW 535i with an M Sport package
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

kragluver

Re: Arlington: Road Rage murder on I-20

Post by kragluver »

I really hope they get this guy. I saw where they got the guy that shot the teenage girl last week. Apparently he turned himself in. I have no words for people like this - just plain evil.

The Krag rifle is the Swiss watch of MILSURPS.
NRA Member
TSRA Member

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

I have never understood, how someone could get so irate, about being cut off in traffic, or any other action, that is not a threat, causes someone to resort to deadly force. My argument, against road rage, is if you are in such a hurry, that one car slowing you down for a few seconds, puts you so far behind schedule, how do you have the time to fight about it?
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

nightmare69

Post by nightmare69 »

Jusme wrote:I have never understood, how someone could get so irate, about being cut off in traffic, or any other action, that is not a threat, causes someone to resort to deadly force. My argument, against road rage, is if you are in such a hurry, that one car slowing you down for a few seconds, puts you so far behind schedule, how do you have the time to fight about it?

It's usually someone who has had a bad day and they are a powder keg ready to blow, cutting them off lights the fuse.
2/26-Mailed paper app and packet.
5/20-Plastic in hand.
83 days mailbox to mailbox.

aaangel

Post by aaangel »

im sure they can zoom in on that plate#. i actually saw the pickup truck in front of NTB last sunday. but yeah ive seen so many people get into a road rage situation in this intersection of I20 and cooper. the problem is two lanes bottlenecks into one while trying to enter the highway. so nobody wants to yield. I know its hot out there and we all get mad behind the wheel sometimes.....so i have to remind myself, is it worth it??
'got to Texas ASAIC.

Rex B

Post by Rex B »

When it's hot out, I usually give other drivers a bit of slack, especially when their windows are open. I figure they are trying to keep the air moving.
-----------
“Sometimes there is no alternative to uncertainty except to await the arrival of more and better data.” C. Wunsch

stever1950

Post by stever1950 »

Jusme wrote:I have never understood, how someone could get so irate, about being cut off in traffic, or any other action, that is not a threat, causes someone to resort to deadly force. My argument, against road rage, is if you are in such a hurry, that one car slowing you down for a few seconds, puts you so far behind schedule, how do you have the time to fight about it?
:iagree: I have watched people spend 15 min. cutting each other off and dancing around here on I-45 that if they had just moved around and continued on they would be that much closer to where ever they were going.
"Resistance to sudden violence, for the preservation not only of my person, my limbs, and life, but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature which I have never surrendered to the public by the compact of society, and which perhaps, I could not surrender if I would." John Adams

Return to “Off-Topic”