Christi

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1


Topic author
WTR
Senior Member
Posts: 986
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:41 pm

Christi

Postby WTR » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:11 pm

Apparently, he thinks he is better than the masses. I Hope they toss him out on his bloated ego.

User avatar

carlson1
Moderator
Posts: 8799
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:11 am

Re: Christi

Postby carlson1 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:18 pm

Isn't he to lead the "Opioid Task Force" for the President?
Image


Topic author
WTR
Senior Member
Posts: 986
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:41 pm

Re: Christi

Postby WTR » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:24 pm

carlson1 wrote:Isn't he to lead the "Opioid Task Force" for the President?



Suppose to be Trump's Chairman.

User avatar

parabelum
Senior Member
Posts: 1650
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:22 pm

Re: Christi

Postby parabelum » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Blimp.
III%

User avatar

The Annoyed Man
Senior Member
Posts: 22455
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: Grapevine, Texas

Re: Christi

Postby The Annoyed Man » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:49 pm

WTR wrote:
carlson1 wrote:Isn't he to lead the "Opioid Task Force" for the President?

Suppose to be Trump's Chairman.

Indeed.

Image

:lol:

Image
"Give me Liberty, or I'll get up and get it myself."—Hookalakah Meshobbab
"I don't carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes."—The Annoyed Boy
"Id aegre et in omnibus semper."—Quod Homo Aegre


rotor
Senior Member
Posts: 2135
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:26 pm

Re: Christi

Postby rotor » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:11 pm

I don't like him either but this is just a media set up, anything to take down Trump, and you are all falling for it.

User avatar

parabelum
Senior Member
Posts: 1650
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:22 pm

Re: Christi

Postby parabelum » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:16 pm

Say whaaaaatttt?!?!?

Media set him up to block the whole beach off the public and then to take his family out and enjoy a little bit of sun, and then deny it? C'mon.

I'm all for calling media out, but this one has no defense.

I mean, if you going to do what he did that's fine and all, just don't go around lying about it…

He could've said "hey I just closed the beach down for little while because I'd like to enjoy some sun with my family and I'm little self-conscious about my weight...", that's all
III%


rotor
Senior Member
Posts: 2135
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:26 pm

Re: Christi

Postby rotor » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:34 pm

parabelum wrote:Say whaaaaatttt?!?!?

Media set him up to block the whole beach off the public and then to take his family out and enjoy a little bit of sun, and then deny it? C'mon.

I'm all for calling media out, but this one has no defense.

I mean, if you going to do what he did that's fine and all, just don't go around lying about it…

He could've said "hey I just closed the beach down for little while because I'd like to enjoy some sun with my family and I'm little self-conscious about my weight...", that's all

The beach is closed because the democrats won't do a budget that he will approve. He tells the world he is going to the beach house. Some media hateful gets a copter or drone to take a pix of him being where he said he would be. Perfect setup. They get the fatboy pictured on the beach. A setup specifically to embarrass him and Trump indirectly. The real issue should be why the citizens of Commie Jersey should pay for a Beach House for their Governor no matter what the party he/she is in.


Topic author
WTR
Senior Member
Posts: 986
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:41 pm

Re: Christi

Postby WTR » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:54 pm

He said himself that he could access the closed beach because he was the governer and if the people didn't like it it was tuff. That they should get elected to Govener. He is an entitled donkey.

User avatar

parabelum
Senior Member
Posts: 1650
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:22 pm

Re: Christi

Postby parabelum » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:55 pm

Of course Libs are out to trip every Trump associate and or supporter. Old news. But why would he give them red meat?

I'd be little frustrated if I was threatened arrest while blimp's family goes to beach.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... homes.html

Elitism and cronyism through and through.

"Six families were left fuming after they were ordered out of their cottages located next to Chris Christie's private beach under the threat of being arrested while the New Jersey governor and his family soaked up some sun."
III%

User avatar

parabelum
Senior Member
Posts: 1650
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:22 pm

Re: Christi

Postby parabelum » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:56 pm

WTR wrote:He said himself that he could access the closed beach because he was the governer and if the people didn't like it it was tuff. That they should get elected to Govener. He is an entitled donkey.



Bingo. :iagree:
III%

User avatar

carlson1
Moderator
Posts: 8799
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:11 am

Re: Christi

Postby carlson1 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:00 pm

parabelum wrote:Of course Libs are out to trip every Trump associate and or supporter. Old news. But why would he give them red meat?

I'd be little frustrated if I was threatened arrest while blimp's family goes to beach.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... homes.html

Elitism and cronyism through and through.

"Six families were left fuming after they were ordered out of their cottages located next to Chris Christie's private beach under the threat of being arrested while the New Jersey governor and his family soaked up some sun."


How in the world can the government run someone out of their own house? The 56 men who signed the Declaration of Independence would have NEVER NEVER left and they would have had others standing with them. We need some old fashioned patrisom in America today.
Image


TreyHouston
Senior Member
Posts: 858
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Location: Tomball

Re: Christi

Postby TreyHouston » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:38 pm

carlson1 wrote:
parabelum wrote:Of course Libs are out to trip every Trump associate and or supporter. Old news. But why would he give them red meat?

I'd be little frustrated if I was threatened arrest while blimp's family goes to beach.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... homes.html

Elitism and cronyism through and through.

"Six families were left fuming after they were ordered out of their cottages located next to Chris Christie's private beach under the threat of being arrested while the New Jersey governor and his family soaked up some sun."


How in the world can the government run someone out of their own house? The 56 men who signed the Declaration of Independence would have NEVER NEVER left and they would have had others standing with them. We need some old fashioned patrisom in America today.


Liberals are VERY big and bad on the internet, but in person they are pushovers... just imagine it for a minute. :lol:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

User avatar

The Annoyed Man
Senior Member
Posts: 22455
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: Grapevine, Texas

Re: Christi

Postby The Annoyed Man » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:47 pm

Oh..... I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this one! Give me 10 minutes in Photoshop, and the inspirational juices are flowing.

Image
"Give me Liberty, or I'll get up and get it myself."—Hookalakah Meshobbab
"I don't carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes."—The Annoyed Boy
"Id aegre et in omnibus semper."—Quod Homo Aegre

User avatar

WildBill
Senior Member
Posts: 16378
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:53 pm
Location: Houston

Re: Christi

Postby WildBill » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:20 pm

The Annoyed Man wrote:Oh..... I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this one! Give me 10 minutes in Photoshop, and the inspirational juices are flowing.

Image

Not mine, but :mrgreen: Image
NRA Endowment Member


Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chamberc, Schleprock, troglodyte, Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests