Christi

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Christi

Post by The Annoyed Man »

:thumbs2: :lol:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 1

Post by chasfm11 »

carlson1 wrote:
parabelum wrote:Of course Libs are out to trip every Trump associate and or supporter. Old news. But why would he give them red meat?

I'd be little frustrated if I was threatened arrest while blimp's family goes to beach.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... homes.html

Elitism and cronyism through and through.

"Six families were left fuming after they were ordered out of their cottages located next to Chris Christie's private beach under the threat of being arrested while the New Jersey governor and his family soaked up some sun."
How in the world can the government run someone out of their own house? The 56 men who signed the Declaration of Independence would have NEVER NEVER left and they would have had others standing with them. We need some old fashioned patrisom in America today.
Welcome to NJ. Remember that this is the place that works overtime to arrest people from other States who mistakenly bring guns onto NJ soil. Northern NJ is every bit as corrupt as Chicago and they have the postmodernist view that there is no such thing as an individual, let alone individual rights. We lived there 3 years and couldn't wait to get out.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Why all the outrage?

He's a politician.

I expect nothing less...

ninjabread

Post by ninjabread »

I'm not surprised he's cut from the same cloth as congressmen who want special carry rights they deny to We The People.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Return to “Off-Topic”