Dallas, you're next...

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
parabelum
Posts in topic: 1

Dallas, you're next...

Post by parabelum »

...on the list of "talk of removing Confederate monuments"...

Of course, this is just "an idea" after Dallas Mayor initiated "The public conversation he wanted to start about what Dallas should do with the two Confederate statues in city parks didn't take long to go south. It ripped the bandage off an old wound about the institution of slavery and the intentions of those who want to honor those who fought on the losing side of the Civil War".

Nothing better on his agenda then to stir the racial pot. Democrats, the party of true racist pigs.

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/comm ... rds-dallas

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Re: Dallas, you're next...

Post by Bitter Clinger »

The left wing radicals that want to destroy history are simply imitating their heroes, in this case ISIS, as has been the case throughout time:
http://whyfiles.org/2015/trampling-cult ... g-history/

We need to fight this!
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Jeff B.

Post by Jeff B. »

I don't do a whole lot in Dallas. This would bring me to only enter that city when I needed to go to our corporate HQ downtown.

To me, Dallas would be right up there with NOLA and business requirements aside, never see one penny of my money.

Jeff B.
Don’t ever let someone get away with telling you that no one wants to take your guns. - Joe Huffman

Deitz83

Post by Deitz83 »

If the Germans can accept statutes of Hitler all around Germany. Americans should accept statutes of confederates.

karder

Post by karder »

Attempting to erase historical institutions, traditions, and monuments is an old tactic of leftists and despots. Mao did it in China, Stalin did it in Russia, even ISIS has been doing it across the middle east. The fascist left is attempting to eradicate U.S. history in an effort to unmoor the next generation from their Americanism.
The Civil War was the most significant conflict this country has ever endured, right after the American Revolution itself and was the fire that hardened the steel to create the greatest society the world has ever known. There is nothing racist about a Confederate monument. Then again, the fascist left is not really concern with racism, only division.
“While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.” ― Samuel Adams

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Deitz83 wrote:If the Germans can accept statutes of Hitler all around Germany. Americans should accept statutes of confederates.
They don't. I've been there several times to many different cities and haven't seen one. FYI, the swastika is illegal to be displayed there except for museums. At least it used to be.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Return to “Off-Topic”