Goin' Fishin"

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Jusme
Posts in topic: 3

Goin' Fishin"

Post by Jusme »

May be off line for a while, Mrs Jusme, Jusme Jr. and I will be headed to the coast next week. I'll be spending the weekend getting everything ready to go, and since I'll be on vacation, I probably won't be spending a lot of time on line. I know that ya'll will miss me terribly ( :biggrinjester: ), but I will be back in full force the week after. I have already reached out to Liberty, and if our very busy schedules allow for it, we may try to meet up.

Try to stay out of trouble while I'm gone. I'll check in occasionally, and may post some from our beach house, but I plan on spending a lot of time doing nothing. :coolgleamA:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

The Marshal
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Goin' Fishin"

Post by The Marshal »

Enjoy your vacation! Nothing can be a lot of fun.

flechero

Post by flechero »

We did some beach house time this year... it was very nice to have nothing on the schedule!! Enjoy the time off! (and catch a few for me!)

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Enjoy your time of rest with family. As kids get older, it gets more and more difficult to get the whole family together for vacations.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

:thumbs2:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Have a great time and be careful out there.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

Jusme wrote:May be off line for a while, Mrs Jusme, Jusme Jr. and I will be headed to the coast next week. I'll be spending the weekend getting everything ready to go, and since I'll be on vacation, I probably won't be spending a lot of time on line. I know that ya'll will miss me terribly ( :biggrinjester: ), but I will be back in full force the week after. I have already reached out to Liberty, and if our very busy schedules allow for it, we may try to meet up.

Try to stay out of trouble while I'm gone. I'll check in occasionally, and may post some from our beach house, but I plan on spending a lot of time doing nothing. :coolgleamA:
Enjoy your vacation! Good luck with the fishing!
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

puma guy wrote:
Jusme wrote:May be off line for a while, Mrs Jusme, Jusme Jr. and I will be headed to the coast next week. I'll be spending the weekend getting everything ready to go, and since I'll be on vacation, I probably won't be spending a lot of time on line. I know that ya'll will miss me terribly ( :biggrinjester: ), but I will be back in full force the week after. I have already reached out to Liberty, and if our very busy schedules allow for it, we may try to meet up.

Enjoy your vacation! Good luck with the fishing!
:iagree: Enjoy yourself and your time with your family.
NRA Endowment Member

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

A sage old fisherman once said"if ya ain't catchin fish, ya ain't usin enough dynamite"
:nono:
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Went fishing for stripers last Thanksgiving on Lake Texoma, that was FUN!!!!
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Topic author
Jusme

Post by Jusme »

We're back! Had a good time doing mostly nothing fished some, it rained on the day I planned to go on a charter boat, so all my fishing was surf fishing, and some at Rollover Pass. Caught a few but only gafftops and hard heads. Mostly just relaxed and got away from work for a while.
Happy Birthday to all of the members I missed while I was gone. I checked in occasionally, but tried to stay away from electronic communication as much as possible. Looking forward to our next breakfast, and even more, to our range training in September.

Glad to be back, but I could definitely get used to being a lazy beach bum!! :cheers2:

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Jusme wrote:.....I could definitely get used to being a lazy beach bum!! :cheers2:
You need a fat-tired bike E-Bike. :mrgreen:

(VIDEO STARTS AT 20:45)
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
Jusme

Post by Jusme »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
Jusme wrote:.....I could definitely get used to being a lazy beach bum!! :cheers2:
You need a fat-tired bike E-Bike. :mrgreen:

(VIDEO STARTS AT 20:45)

Actually saw some folks, kids mostly, riding fat tire bikes. They were all just standard bikes, though. Didn't see any e-bikes, but they did seem to work real well on the sand.

Return to “Off-Topic”