Ed Calderon Weaponology

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

WTR
Banned
Posts in topic: 9

Re: Ed Calderon Weaponology

Post by WTR »

Looks like a nice knife with a full tang. However, for what I consider a disposable knife,Amazon has the Victornox for less than $10.00.
I guess the position of the notch depends if the knife is used for stabbing or slashing.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I got my Obake Skoshi today. The full sized Obake is arriving on Monday.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

Interesting that the small knife is more expensive than the large. I guess it is more popular.

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

Quite sobering the damage a knife can cause in a short period of time. I think the 21' rule just went to 40' for me.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

AndyC wrote:Before I left for OK, I swapped out the weirdo skull/lace thing for paracord (guts extracted to make the paracord flat) so I could fit it around my neck - it's light and comfy.
I have plenty of paracord, so I could do that if I wanted to. I'm not much into skulls myself either, but the thing is so small, it's hardly noticeable. But wearing it around the neck seems like a feasible thing.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

acanais93
Posts in topic: 1

Post by acanais93 »

ELB wrote:Thanks for the report, that's fascinating assurances obsèques. I have followed his blog or whatever you call if for some time now. Interesting stuff.
Can be interesting things, but with a little more detail it would be cooler.

wil
Posts in topic: 1

Post by wil »

AndyC wrote::shock: You and me both! The common excuse of "But he just had a teeny knife!" is now right out the window for me.
The long handle vrs blade length gives it much more power & speed due to less loading on the wrist. Look at the japanese short samurai swords vrs the std length samurai swords, same handle length but a smaller blade. Same principle, damned fast and powerful.

Return to “Off-Topic”