Antifa training manuals

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Antifa training manuals

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Ameer wrote:Is there anything in there that shows how Antifa or BLM downed the VSP helicopter?
I've been wondering about that. Reporting I saw tonight said that there wasn't any distress call or other indication from the crew that they were going down. That's what made me wonder if they hadn't been taken out somehow.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

wil
Posts in topic: 2

Post by wil »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
Ameer wrote:Is there anything in there that shows how Antifa or BLM downed the VSP helicopter?
I've been wondering about that. Reporting I saw tonight said that there wasn't any distress call or other indication from the crew that they were going down. That's what made me wonder if they hadn't been taken out somehow.
Doubt that was the situation.

If the reports are correct, I suspect likely mechanical failure which didn't leave time for a distress call. Those police helos hover for extended periods of time which is hard on equipment. Hovering pulls a lot of power out of the engine and puts a lot of stress on the rotorhead assy & tailrotor assy.
Cumulative time such as this begins to add up in terms of mechanical fatigue despite whatever scheduled parts replacement may apply to those helos. And scheduled parts replacement may not be mandatory, only suggested and replacement dependent on inspection results, which likely means it may not be done given the cost involved.

That same helo evidently had a previous crash of some sort and was repaired & put back into service. I dont know that for certain and I do not know what that crash and / or what the cause was. I note that only as it leaves the question as to how many hours were on that airframe and it's mechanical state.

apostate
Posts in topic: 1

Post by apostate »

Are you saying the mainstream media was telling LIES when they linked the helicopter crash to the protests?

:shock:

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

apostate wrote:Are you saying the mainstream media was telling LIES when they linked the helicopter crash to the protests?

Or maybe just stretching the truth a bit. If it was a mechanical issue, then you could technically link it to every single use of that helicopter in the past. But it fits the MSM narrative better if they can link it to white supremacists in some way, as opposed to the search for a criminal who might not be white.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 4

Post by bblhd672 »

apostate wrote:Are you saying the mainstream media was telling LIES when they linked the helicopter crash to the protests?

In their minds the crash was caused by the protests. No protest, no need for that helicopter to be overhead filming it, thus no crash.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

CHARLOTTESVILLE CHOPPER CRASH: FIERY AFTERMATH CAUGHT ON VIDEO
The chopper exploded in a ball of flames in a residential neighborhood Saturday afternoon. The person who shot the video lives across the street from where the helicopter crashed. He tells TMZ, he heard a loud noise coming from the helicopter and felt it was hovering too low.

The man saw the chopper "spinning around violently in the air" and suddenly a piece of the tail broke off and it flipped upside down and nosedived in the ground.
Virginia State Police helicopter in fatal crash sustained 'substantial damage' in 2010
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

G26ster

Post by G26ster »

wil wrote: Doubt that was the situation.

If the reports are correct, I suspect likely mechanical failure which didn't leave time for a distress call.
WP reports the Bell 407 helicopter was at 2300 feet traveling at 34mph and had a "vertical flight path" of 45 degrees as it descended "into the trees." Could be a possible engine failure, and autorotation (glide angle is about right), with an inability due to suitable terrain or pilot ability to make a suitable forced landing area, and it crashed into trees with maximum damage. That said, with that glide angle, there should have been time for a distress call, although other than giving position, not much help for the crew. The NTSB investigation will determine the actual cause. One can speculate from now to doomsday, but without a complete investigation the cause will never be confirmed with any degree of certainty.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

bblhd672 wrote:

In their minds the crash was caused by the protests. No protest, no need for that helicopter to be overhead filming it, thus no crash.
Also no counter protest, nothing to worry about, so no need for the helicopter. Clearly the counter protest claimed 2 lives.

The Annoyed Man

"rlol"
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

#TINVOWOOT

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Sign petition to get Antifa labeled as terrorists!:

http://www.standunited.org/petition/pre ... #sign_form
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

The Annoyed Man

Bitter Clinger wrote:Sign petition to get Antifa labeled as terrorists!:

http://www.standunited.org/petition/pre ... #sign_form
7 Things You Need to Know About Antifa
2. The Department of Homeland Security labeled Antifa’s actions as “domestic terrorism.” “Shortly after Trump’s election, anarchist and far-left protesters rioted in Portland, bringing at least a million dollars' worth of damage — and resulting, in the eyes of the Department of Homeland Security, in 'domestic terrorism,'” explains Politico. The Antifa group in Portland, known as Rose City Antifa, is particularly violent. The group has actively targeted Republican organizations and student groups, threatening to shut down events with violence. The left-leaning Oregonian newspaper has called Rose City Antifa’s rampage the worst political violence in a generation. “Their actions — conducted anonymously but brutally — show them to be punk fascists,” said the paper’s editorial board.

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Off-Topic”