Craigs List scammer

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
E.Marquez
Posts in topic: 1

Craigs List scammer

Post by E.Marquez »

Figured you all could appreciate this Craigs list ad response and offer i just sent to a scammer "selling" a motorcycle,
The Add Here is one heck of a deal https://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/d/ya ... 54288.html
2009 Yamaha YzF r1supersport bike - $1400
I mean other then its Scam ...it really is the nicest speed .......Ya I dont know what that means either, but the ad says so, so it must be true.

Just sent him a Trade offer..said
I dont have cash, But I do have a really nice Fully Auto .9mm revolver in Scamnesium Alloy that is powder anodized in a US Army MARPAT cammo pattern. It will come with 6 spare Magpul speed load cylinders and a Threat level III Ballistic Taffeta Holster with not just one, but three retention devices, one for each threat level.
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

RoyGBiv

Re: Craigs List scammer

Post by RoyGBiv »

Two thumbs up for the sentiment.

You should have told him that you are a Nigerian prince that will trade him your $1,500,000 bank account in London for his bike plus $2,000 cash.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

flechero

Post by flechero »

Since it's in houston- it may have just been brought above the surface. Like all those cheap new cars out of La after katrina....

bmwrdr

Post by bmwrdr »

The link on craigslist is removed showing "This posting has been flagged for removal."

I surely like your response, it is very inspiring.

:cheers2:
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Excaliber

Post by Excaliber »

:lol: :thumbs2:
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

JustSomeOldGuy

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

Taffeta Holster
I would have to pass. I don't have anything that would coordinate with it....... :oops:
But it does give me an idea for a new reality show; "Queer Eye for the Operator Guy". I can already hear Carson(?) going on a rant about the narrow ranges of colors and patterns camo is available in....... "rlol"
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

Return to “Off-Topic”