These Talking Heads Make This Much?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

Topic author
anygunanywhere

These Talking Heads Make This Much?

Postby anygunanywhere » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:50 pm

1911s should be carried openly as God and John Moses Browning (PBUH) intended them to be.
III%

rotor

Re: These Talking Heads Make This Much?

Postby rotor » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:07 pm

What is unbelievable? Megyn Kelly and NBC have a contract and pay her a lot of money. Is that bad? Dummies that throw a pig skin ball are paid more (or less) and that is what both sides agree to. It is a mutual deal. Is Megyn worth that much in my opinion, no! But neither are the athletes, in my opinion. There are many people making much more that in my opinion are not worth the salary but someone else has agreed to pay them so that's a mutual agreement. NBC thinks Megyn Kelly will make them a lot richer. They may or may not be right. So far it looks like they are wrong.

Soccerdad1995

Postby Soccerdad1995 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:09 pm

I'm not shocked.

Men who can run and jump better than anyone else make similar obscene amounts of money. For running and jumping. And other men and women who can sing and dance, and pretend to be other people, also make obscene amounts of money for singing, dancing, and pretending to be other people. Then you have really smart people with questionable ethics who make obscene amounts of money for doing things that are really smart and not all that ethical.

Meanwhile, heros who protect us, who educate our children, and who save us from burning buildings struggle to pay their bills.

In life, you generally get whatever it is that you truly value. Let's hope that doesn't work the same way for us as a nation.
Ding dong, the witch is dead

Topic author
anygunanywhere

Postby anygunanywhere » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:11 pm

I just can't believe someone was stupid enough to pay her that much.
1911s should be carried openly as God and John Moses Browning (PBUH) intended them to be.
III%

bblhd672

Postby bblhd672 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:39 pm

Megan who?
NRA Life Member, TSRA Member
“What ‘gun law’ would have prevented the Las Vegas massacre?”

Return to “Off-Topic”