What do you drink coffee from?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

BBYC
Posts in topic: 1

Re: What do you drink coffee from?

Post by BBYC »

G26ster wrote:I have one cup of decaf in the morning. I reach into the cabinet and grab the closest mug that will hold coffee. Easy. Coffee is the same no matter which one I grab.
Decaf? Is that like airsoft?
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

G26ster
Posts in topic: 2

Re: What do you drink coffee from?

Post by G26ster »

BBYC wrote:
G26ster wrote:I have one cup of decaf in the morning. I reach into the cabinet and grab the closest mug that will hold coffee. Easy. Coffee is the same no matter which one I grab.
Decaf? Is that like airsoft?
No, but it beats nothing. You comment reminds me of the old SNL skit "quien es mas macho?" :mrgreen:

If I was a real macho man I guess I could drink the hi power stuff like I used to get in Bazil and other places around the world, but unfortunately major health issues prevent me from caffeine intake. Before i retired, most of our international pilots brought their own coffee from home as they basically considered the coffee in the U.S. to be little more than mildy flavored water. For most of my 76 years of life I drank numerous cups of the "hard stuff" daily. But, alas no more :cryin

Return to “Off-Topic”