Rig Job

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 1

Rig Job

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Will anything happen to Hitlery for her rigging job against Sanders? My guess is they will they will jail everyone that helped her and she will get off scott free. Same as always. Everyone is afraid to have an "accident or commit suicide" against themselves.

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Rig Job

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

My guess is no. Hillary colluded with the DNC, TMZ, and CNN to tamper with the last election. Everyone knows she is a criminal. And none of her supporters care. At all.

I mean we had the head of the FBI clearly state that she was guilty of gross negligence with classified information and then in the next breath say that she would not be prosecuted. Forget Gotti. Hillie and Willie are the real "Teflon Dons". They can literally do anything they want and not face punishment, including rape, murder, election fraud, etc.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Soccerdad1995,

Word perfect, these 2 scuzzoids - Hillie and Willie are the real "Teflon Dons", but apparently a few of the other
scuzzoids like Donna B. are willing to face their lethal wrath...

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

If I owned an insurance company, I would not sell a life insurance policy to any of her accusers.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

The only thing I see happening is Donna Brazile's early death for speaking out against Felonia Von Pantsuit.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

bblhd672 wrote:The only thing I see happening is Donna Brazile's early death for speaking out against Felonia Von Pantsuit.
Self inflicted shotgun wound to the back of the head.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

bmwrdr

Post by bmwrdr »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:My guess is no. Hillary colluded with the DNC, TMZ, and CNN to tamper with the last election. Everyone knows she is a criminal. And none of her supporters care. At all.
Some of here supporters are criminals, at least one comes to my mind with a pedophilia conviction.
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

bmwrdr

Post by bmwrdr »

Lynyrd wrote:If I owned an insurance company, I would not sell a life insurance policy to any of her accusers.
Makes sense but it is sad.
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

jason812

Post by jason812 »

anygunanywhere wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:The only thing I see happening is Donna Brazile's early death for speaking out against Felonia Von Pantsuit.
It will be 2 self inflicted shotgun wounds to the back of the head. She will make sure it is done right.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

jason812 wrote:
anygunanywhere wrote:
It will be 2 self inflicted shotgun wounds to the back of the head. She will make sure it is done right.
Which the Dems will quickly parlay into a push for more gun control to prevent future accidents of this type.

BBYC

Post by BBYC »

They die off as quickly as witnesses of a second shooter in NV.
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Deplorable lunatic since 2016

karder

Post by karder »

It seems to me that Uranium One is much more serious than any DNC slighting of Sanders. Sanders is a communist kook. He doesn't get sympathy from me. If Hillary walks away from Uranium One with no charges, it will be a sign of just how corrupt the Washington Beast has become. As far as Donna Brazile's lose lips, that's how people around the Clintons get suicided.
“While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.” ― Samuel Adams

Return to “Off-Topic”