Thanksgiving

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Thanksgiving

Post by bblhd672 »

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the TexasCHLForum!

I have many things to be thankful for this year. Not the least of which is that today, exactly 3 months after being laid off, I got a new full time job with benefits. Not going to have as much extra "guns, ammo and training" funds as the previous job, but now I'll just have to plan and save for the new guns. Thankful for a beautiful and loving wife who kept me going the last three months, never let me give up hope. Thankful for my family and friends. Thankful for what remains the best country in which to live, and for the best state to live - the Republic of Texas.

I hope your day tomorrow and the days ahead are full of peace and love.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Re: Thanksgiving

Post by Bitter Clinger »

bblhd672 wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the TexasCHLForum!

I have many things to be thankful for this year. Not the least of which is that today, exactly 3 months after being laid off, I got a new full time job with benefits. Not going to have as much extra "guns, ammo and training" funds as the previous job, but now I'll just have to plan and save for the new guns. Thankful for a beautiful and loving wife who kept me going the last three months, never let me give up hope. Thankful for my family and friends. Thankful for what remains the best country in which to live, and for the best state to live - the Republic of Texas.

Great news! Congratulations and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Give your family members an extra hug and remember the ones that cannot be present!

Onegun
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Lena

Post by Lena »

Same to all of you. Tonight was special to me as dad's Swenson 1911 got cleaned for tomorrow's carry, it gets out on special occasions.

Have a safe and great Thanksgiving!
Stay Safe

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

Happy Thanksgiving.
We live in place where even complete strangers come together to help each other, without regard to any differences in culture, religion, political beliefs, race or any other factor that may seemingly separate us. Just the fact that some are in dire need of help is enough to bring many, many, many of us together.
I am thankful for my family, friends and my state and nation. If we look deeply, we find that there are more things that bind us, than things that separate us. Thanks to all my friends on this forum, those I have met and those I have yet to meet.
May God bless all of you and your families.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

kbarrick

Post by kbarrick »

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I am fortunate that I get to be with my two sons and their families today. Three of the Grandchildren will not be able to be there but they will be in our thoughts.
Keith

Take Down Sicko

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Happy turkey and all of that. I can already taste the dressing and pumkin pie. I wish everyone a great day.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

bblhd672 wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the TexasCHLForum!

Hey, congratulations! I had no idea you were dealing with unemployment. Not working sucks when you want to work. And may all of you have a blessed Thanksgiving.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Return to “Off-Topic”