Mini-Bikes

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Commander Cody
Posts in topic: 2

Mini-Bikes

Post by Commander Cody »

ISO mini-bikes. I want a few mini-bikes for riding on country roads around my house for myself and family (all adults). There are several listed at TSC and I was wondering if any of you might know of better deals.
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson USMC 1967-1970 101st. Underwater Mess Kit Repair Battalion - Spoon Platoon.

LeonCarr

Re: Mini-Bikes

Post by LeonCarr »

Before purchasing, please research the Texas Transportation Code for the laws concerning operating mini bikes on public roadways.

I am not trying to get into your business or tell you how to spend your money, just trying to save you money by you not getting tickets :).

Just my .02,
LeonCarr
"Whitetail Deer are extinct because of rifles with telescopes mounted on them." - My 11th Grade English Teacher

Topic author
Commander Cody

Post by Commander Cody »

Thank you, but the roads I want to use them on are private roads.
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson USMC 1967-1970 101st. Underwater Mess Kit Repair Battalion - Spoon Platoon.

LeonCarr

Post by LeonCarr »

Ok then nevermind :)
"Whitetail Deer are extinct because of rifles with telescopes mounted on them." - My 11th Grade English Teacher

mrvmax
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mrvmax »

I just read an article stating the old Honda CT 90’s are good for hunting and fishing excursions and it sounds like a good option for you . Most of them had dual range gears and they get great mileage. Supposedly there is a large aftermarket of accessory for them.

Papacub

Post by Papacub »

Check out Walmart online. Coleman CT-1000 (I think) $349 and free delivery. I bought one earlier this year for the grandsons.
It will carry up to 150 pounds, but my son rode it and he weighs around 190-200 lbs., no problems with him. It has a 3 1/2 hp. Engine on it.
:txflag:
Texas CHL Instructor
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor, NRA Certified RSO
Life member NRA, Life member TSRA

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Papacub wrote:Check out Walmart online. Coleman CT-1000 (I think) $349 and free delivery. I bought one earlier this year for the grandsons.
It will carry up to 150 pounds, but my son rode it and he weighs around 190-200 lbs., no problems with him. It has a 3 1/2 hp. Engine on it.
:txflag:
Is this it? https://www.walmart.com/ip/Coleman-Trai ... dQn-AhRfNw

For $499, they also have the 200cc version
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Off-Topic”