Homeless Man Gives Woman His Last $20

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Homeless Man Gives Woman His Last $20

Post by bblhd672 »

https://pjmedia.com/trending/homeless-m ... nds-repay/
Bobbit recently stepped up to help a literal damsel in distress after Kate McClure ran out of gas. McClure pulled over and got out of the vehicle to walk to the nearest gas station.

Bobbit, however, was having none of it. He knew the neighborhood was a dangerous place for a woman to walk alone:

[Bobbit] told me to get back in the car and lock the doors. A few minutes later, he comes back with a red gas can (and) his last 20 dollars to make sure I could get home safe.
Well done Marine!
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

OldCurlyWolf

Re: Homeless Man Gives Woman His Last $20

Post by OldCurlyWolf »

bblhd672 wrote:https://pjmedia.com/trending/homeless-m ... nds-repay/
Bobbit recently stepped up to help a literal damsel in distress after Kate McClure ran out of gas. McClure pulled over and got out of the vehicle to walk to the nearest gas station.

Bobbit, however, was having none of it. He knew the neighborhood was a dangerous place for a woman to walk alone:

[Bobbit] told me to get back in the car and lock the doors. A few minutes later, he comes back with a red gas can (and) his last 20 dollars to make sure I could get home safe.
Well done Marine!
:iagree: :iagree:
:patriot: :patriot:
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.

KC5AV

Post by KC5AV »

I read about that last week. For those that didn't read the article, the woman and her husband set up a GoFundMe account that has raised nearly $400,000 to repay the man, and help him get back on his feet.
NRA lifetime member

ml1209

Post by ml1209 »

I read the latest article about this on Yahoo, and one reader made a comment.

She wrote:
This story doesn't add up to me. I think she knows him and this is a scam. The woman that is organized enough to set up a go fund me finds herself on the freeway running out of gas with no money, no emergency roadside service, no credit cards? Takes up with a homeless man who doesn't look homeless and has $20 in his pocket? This doesn't happen.

And, a reply to that comment stated:
I thought the same thing when I first read it too. Also where did he get the gas can that was big enough to hold $20 in fuel. A gas can would cost easily $20 from a gas station

Return to “Off-Topic”