Prayers please for my wife

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

rotor
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Prayers please for my wife

Post by rotor »

Make sure you get some cheese cloth or something to filter her urine so you can hopefully catch the stone. My daughter had one recently and it was incapacitating for her. Prayers for your wife's speedy recovery.

carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by carlson1 »

Praying for your wife. I have heard that is very painful.

Topic author
cmgee67
Posts in topic: 3

Post by cmgee67 »

Prayers continued. She was up about very hour last night and was just walking around the house and drinking a ton of water. Still hasn’t passed the stone and she was hurting pretty bad. I’ll keep everyone updated

carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by carlson1 »

cmgee67 wrote:Prayers continued. She was up about very hour last night and was just walking around the house and drinking a ton of water. Still hasn’t passed the stone and she was hurting pretty bad. I’ll keep everyone updated
Add lemon to the water. The ER told my son the acid in the lemon will make the stones much easier to pass. Still praying.

SQLGeek

Post by SQLGeek »

Yikes I'm sorry. Best wishes for her that it passes soon!
Psalm 91:2

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Prayers for both of you. I had only been married for three months when my wife had her first kidney stone, she and I were both 22 at the time.

Drink that water. Room temperature not chilled. (you can chug it faster) The water will help with the pain. Once its in the bladder the pain is a lot less.

I had my first kidney stone a few years back and got to experience first hand what the pain your wife is feeling.

Drink that water.

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

ouch, lots of prayers! if she can catch it, they can test it and I guess see what it's made of and possibly determine what caused it. Some are from sodas, some are caused by too much dairy, others are just a fluke. I've had two, one....we just don't talk about it was a horror show. The other caused a lot of pain as it move, but then it somehow broke up and passed.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Return to “Off-Topic”