TXDL

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
stash
Posts in topic: 2

TXDL

Post by stash »

My DL expires in a couple of months. I don't remember if I got a reminder letter from DPS last time or not. I do know I had to renew in person as opposed to doing it over the web. Man, if I have to go down there to the DPS office I sure hope flu season is over (small room-lots of people). Thanks
TSRA
NRA
TFC
USMC 1961-1966

brhalltx
Posts in topic: 1

Re: TXDL

Post by brhalltx »

You have to renew in person every other time you renew/make an address change.

Topic author
stash
Posts in topic: 2

Post by stash »

Thanks brhall
TSRA
NRA
TFC
USMC 1961-1966

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

Yeah and you’ll get a new RealID compliant TXDL complete with your DNA and iris scan and family history back to Adam & Eve encoded on a chip.... "rlol"
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Bushwhacker

Post by Bushwhacker »

You can renew up to a year early and your new expiration date will still be six years after your current expiration date. While it's on your mind, you might as well try to renew online now unless you plan to move before your birthday. If they let you renew online, you're set for another 6 years. If not, you have a big window to pick a time that's best for you.
I prefer peace, but if trouble must come, let it be in my time that my children may know peace.

https://i.imgur.com/BcHTIe2.jpg

Return to “Off-Topic”