Don’t order from this company

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
cmgee67
Posts in topic: 1

Don’t order from this company

Post by cmgee67 »

As many of you know I started my 300 blackout pistol build and it has been going swimmingly. All I lack is my BCG which should arrive later this week and also my pistol arm brace. I chose to go with the KAK shockwave blade because I have it on another pistol and really like it. I needed the kit which has the buffer tube, spring, and buffer so I searched online and found a good deal at this website here https://www.deltateamtactical.com/.
It was the best deal I could find but I was only savjng about 5$ from another website that I always use. But hey 5$ is 5$ right? So anyways I ordered from delta team tactical last Thursday. They gladly took my money and the website said the item was in stock. I was told upon purchase by the website I’d receive an email confirmation about my order. That confirmation never came or shipping number or anything. So I figured hey sometimes that happens I’ll give them over the weekend and call on Monday to make sure I didnt enter the wrong email address. Well I called Monday and the computer voice told me they were experiencing high call volumes so I waited on hold for about 5 minutes and then an answering machine said sorry we cannot take your call then “CLICK”. So I shot them an email because I know how it is with phones they are goofy sometimes. I never received an email yesterday so I checked this morning and still nothing. I began a search online and found that tons of others have had the same issues as of late. Several never received and email or phone call and after months never received their package and had to end up contacting their bank to get their money back. So looks like I am going to have to buy from my usual place and spend another handful of dollars that I shouldn’t have to. I suppose I should have done my homework on that website so it’s on me. Always do your homework! I wanted to warn everybody in case you were going to order from delta team tactical. It’s a shame because they really had some of the best prices I had seen on all kinds of parts and I was going to order from them again.
Last edited by cmgee67 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sport Coach

Re: Don’t order from this company

Post by Sport Coach »

Assuming you used a credit card you'll at least be able to stop payment. Thanks for the heads up!
“Hope is an expensive commodity. It makes better sense to be prepared.” - Thucydides

RogueUSMC

Post by RogueUSMC »

I ordered from them about a year ago and never had any problems. They were not the fastest but I did get my stuff in about two weeks. I ordered the blade kit for my pistol build but I also ordered a couple of AR 5.56 barrels at the same time. They did call me and let me know the barrels I ordered were out of stock and asked if they could substitute. The substitutes were a comparable barrel with a different twist but the folks I was buying them for were not particular...

My experience was satisfactory if not stellar...
A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
PFC Paul E. Ison USMC 1916-2001

troglodyte

Post by troglodyte »

My experience is similar to Rogue's. I ordered some barrel nut shims and just the Shockwave blade. It took them a few days to ship. I have a tracking number that says it will be delivered this Friday.

Ordered 1-9
Shipped 1-15
Expected delivery 1-19.

Sorry you're having problems. Hopefully they just had a glitch and you'll get your order. I don't know how big they are, maybe just a mom and pop outfit and they came down with the flu.
Talon Firearms Training
Instructor - License To Carry, School Safety, First Responder: Texas DPS, Certified Instructor: Rangemasters/Tom Givens
NRA Instructor - Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Range Safety Officer
Stop The Bleed Instructor

Return to “Off-Topic”