Tax cut crumbs

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 1

Tax cut crumbs

Post by Take Down Sicko »

I heard Nancy Pelosi say the other day that the tax breaks we are getting are just crumbs. For someone rich like her it might be crumbs but for some of use it has a little more meaning. A few extra bucks are always welcome. :read:

Nutcracker

Re: Tax cut crumbs

Post by Nutcracker »

:iagree: Her crumbs could feed a village in Africa for a year.
Ho, Ho! Hey, Hey!
Kavanaugh is here to stay!

Zombified

Post by Zombified »

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

Pelosi is a Hypocrite!! She claimed Obama's $40 tax cut "would make a difference ". Now $1,000s are just crumbs. What world does she live in ??
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

strogg

Post by strogg »

In her defense, she accounted for inflation when no one else did. A hair over 6 years ago, $40 is worth way more than $40 today. $40 then is worth a whopping $43 now. Know your math, people! $40 (2011) < $1000 (2018) = crumbs (2018) < $43 (2018)

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

OneGun wrote:Pelosi is a Hypocrite!! She claimed Obama's $40 tax cut "would make a difference ". Now $1,000s are just crumbs. What world does she live in ??
Like the rest of the Dimocrappycrats, she lives in the world that best suits her agenda de jour.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

flechero

Post by flechero »

She (pelosi) was also complaining on a radio interview about the $8/hr jobs going to $10/hr... saying that that was going to be mandatory in a couple years anyway so it had nothing to do with the corp tax cuts and was an insult to suggest otherwise. SO, if you make $8/hr and they suddenly give you a 25% raise, 2 years before they had to :woohoo would you be as offended as the dems in congress???? :headscratch

It's like they are really living in an alternate universe.

Jeff B.

Post by Jeff B. »

Pelosi is a senile old bat hanging on because she thinks she still represents the Democrats in Congress. I suspect that should the Democrats turn the House, she may not have the coronation she was expecting and may instead have a better understanding of the shock and disappointment that HRC felt on election night.

Jeff B.
Don’t ever let someone get away with telling you that no one wants to take your guns. - Joe Huffman

LDB415

Post by LDB415 »

The only "crums" in this are the damnocrats and RINO trash.
It's fine if you disagree. I can't force you to be correct.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member, GSSF Member
A pistol without a round chambered is an expensive paper weight.

rotor

Post by rotor »

When your personal wealth is $29 million plus than $1,000 is just a crumb.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Says the out of touch deranged woman who represents a city and county full of piles of human excrement that is acceptable to her and those who think like she does.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.axios.com/after-tax-cut-con ... 8d412.html

GOP bouncing back in the polls after tax cut.

From some of the liberal posts I see on Facebook any issue can be positive for either side depending on how it's spun.

It is hard for me to believe some of the positions some of my friends take simply because they are liberal. It's like your cheering for your team. If your a liberal, it doesn't matter the issue, if it's your team, it's right. Tax cuts bad, go go team. What about tax cuts for the poor, who don't pay taxes, go go team. No tax cuts for the poor, that's racist, go go team!!

I can't imagine living in California, yes I can we just lived 8 years through it.

mayor

Post by mayor »

philip964 wrote:https://www.axios.com/after-tax-cut-con ... 8d412.html
I can't imagine living in California, yes I can we just lived 8 years through it.
Me, too, and it only took me 5 DAYS to live through 8 years.

Return to “Off-Topic”