Looking for a member from years ago...

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Ropin
Posts in topic: 1

Looking for a member from years ago...

Post by Ropin »

And I can't remember his username well enough to pull off an effective search! I thought it was something with 16er (referring to 16 gauges), of course.

I met him at one of the early DFW skeet gatherings, and when we were talking about one of the shotguns in my collection, he asked me to let him know if I ever decided to sell it.

Anyway...anyone know him, or know who I mean? I think I remember him being friends with Andy, but I could be pulling that bit out of thin air.

Thanks for any help, y'all!
Class 08/08
Packet Sent 08/10
Processing app 08/31
Complete 10/21

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Looking for a member from years ago...

Post by The Annoyed Man »

AndyC wrote:Hey, Ropin - long time no hear! :)

That might have been one of two friends of mine - Brent aka XVI'er (tubby with a mustache) or Bullettrap (skinny with specs and a goatee); both are 16-ga enthusiasts. Brent isn't doing too well these days from what I hear, but Bullettrap is still alive and very well.
Bulletslap :thumbs2: http://texaschlforum.com/memberlist.php ... ile&u=9396
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Looking for a member from years ago...

Post by The Annoyed Man »

BTW, long time no see, ropin’! How have you been? You do know don’t you that we still occasionally get together for skeet?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Off-Topic”