Toyota Dealership

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
cmgee67
Posts in topic: 1

Toyota Dealership

Post by cmgee67 »

I’m looking to pick up a new vehicle in the future. I am trying to find the best Toyota dealership in the Dallas area. Anybody have any suggestions? And any one person do you reccomend? I havnt bought a New vehicle in a few years so I’m a little out of the loop.

Daddio-on-patio
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Toyota Dealership

Post by Daddio-on-patio »

Can't give a recommendation on business practice for Freeman Toyota in Hurst but when the GM, Dane Minor, was asked about the .06 and .07 signs that were posted after open carry became law by a member of texas3006.com this was his reply:

"Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We intended only to post the open carry portion of the sign at all of our stores. If you visit in the future you will see the 30.07 posted.

Thanks again,

Dane Minor
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I bought my 2015 4Runner Trail at Toyota of Grapevine on 114. I neither got a great deal, nor did I get hosed. Their service dept seems pretty well sorted out. The salespeople were like car salesmen everywhere ..... that is to say that it seemed like he was under a lot of pressure to sell me something. :mrgreen:

They didn’t really have to sell me. I had done some research, and I pretty much knew what model I wanted going in, and approximately what I would end up having to pay for it. That 4Runner Trail was exactly the model I wanted. The ordeal was really more about what options I could afford to add on. Like I said, I didn’t get a bargain, but I didn’t get taken either.

That dealership is not posted, and I have open carried there more than once.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

uthornsfan

Post by uthornsfan »

I know you said Dallas area but I wanted to give a shout out to Charles Maund Toyota in Austin. They are one of the biggest and best Toyota dealerships in the country. They are a client of my place of employment but I have no stake in this race. I just think as far as dealerships go they are pretty decent.

Jeff B.

Post by Jeff B. »

The Annoyed Man wrote:I bought my 2015 4Runner Trail at Toyota of Grapevine on 114. I neither got a great deal, nor did I get hosed. Their service dept seems pretty well sorted out. The salespeople were like car salesmen everywhere ..... that is to say that it seemed like he was under a lot of pressure to sell me something. :mrgreen:

They didn’t really have to sell me. I had done some research, and I pretty much knew what model I wanted going in, and approximately what I would end up having to pay for it. That 4Runner Trail was exactly the model I wanted. The ordeal was really more about what options I could afford to add on. Like I said, I didn’t get a bargain, but I didn’t get taken either.

That dealership is not posted, and I have open carried there more than once.
I bought a 2003 Tundra from Grapevine Toyota and got a really good deal. The sales pressure was much like any dealership, but it worked out. Unfortunately about 14 months later the truck was wrecked and when I went to replace it, the 2004 or 2005 (not sure) was a lot more... ended up with an F150 which I still have.

But, if I were in the market for a toyota, I'd go back there.

Jeff B,
Don’t ever let someone get away with telling you that no one wants to take your guns. - Joe Huffman

Daddio-on-patio
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Daddio-on-patio »

Ed Wallace has been in the DFW car sale business for a long while. I listen to his program occasionally. He speaks as if he only works with sponsors he would trust to send his listeners to. Here is a link to a list of dealers he prefers.....

http://www.insideautomotive.com/purchase.htm
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Return to “Off-Topic”