Woodbury outfitters

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
HeathB
Posts in topic: 2

Woodbury outfitters

Post by HeathB »

Okay so this is my first post on here. So on 2/13/18 I found a deal online at Woodbury outfitters, so I ordered it for my wife for Valentines day and sent her the email receipt to show her. I then contacted my ffl and had them send a copy of there licence. Well the a day later I get an email telling me they refunded my order due to they had advertised the wrong price. I then emailed them asking why they can't honor there own advertised price and got no response. I think this is bad business ethics and will make sure I never do business with them. And maybe I can help someone else from making the same mistake

:mad5

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Woodbury outfitters

Post by Pawpaw »

This is not the first time I've heard about an online business doing that.

I agree with you about not doing business with any company that does that. Thanks for the heads-up.

Oh, and welcome!
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Topic author
HeathB
Posts in topic: 2

Post by HeathB »

Thanks, I've been following the forum ever since I took my ltc class with lance Mitchell. You guys have a good thing here

mot7981
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mot7981 »

Only had one experience with WO and it was not good. I ordered something over two weeks in advance of a trip I was about to go on. My order was supposed to be in stock and delivered within seven days. The items did not make it to me till the day after I returned. When I tried to send them back because I purchased them elsewhere, they wanted a re-stocking fee and also wanted me to pay shipping. When I mentioned the shipment arrived almost two weeks late, their response was “well, there was no guarantee, that was just an estimate”. So, I “guaranteed” them that I would no longer be a customer.

Return to “Off-Topic”