Army Officially Honoring 3 Slain JROTC Cadets For Their Heroism During The FL Shooting

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

montgomery
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Army Officially Honoring 3 Slain JROTC Cadets For Their Heroism During The FL Shooting

Post by montgomery »

Parents must be very proud that their sons and daughter died defending others. Glad the Army did the right thing.

RoyGBiv

Re: Army Officially Honoring 3 Slain JROTC Cadets For Their Heroism During The FL Shooting

Post by RoyGBiv »

I just read that over lunch. Wife asked me if something was wrong... I was a bit choked up reading the article.. Very nice.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

TexasJohnBoy
Banned

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

I saw this developing over on Reddit over the last few days, I am extremely happy that they came through with this.
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

That was a tough read. My screen kept getting fuzzy.

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Return to “Off-Topic”