Showtime Smarter than the CIA

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 1

Showtime Smarter than the CIA

Post by ScottDLS »

OK I wasn’t sure where to post this, but besides Zombie Apocalypse shows and Military Documentaries, some of my favorite shows are thriller/dramas on pay tv.

I have this terrible suspicion that the writers of the Showtime Channel dramas “Homeland” and “Billions” are plugged into a vast and complex global conspiracy. Even though affected by thinly veiled Hollywood leftism, the writers keep coming up with scenarios that actually later happen, though typically in the opposite political fashion.

Homeland....the Hillary Clinton clone that becomes President is spied on before and after election by a crooked national security apparatus trying to stop her presidency. This of course is exactly what happened to Trump. But they wrote the episodes before it was known :shock: . Before the Election in the show there is a giant room full of fake news bloggers trying to take out the Hillary candidate. Then when they are not successful they turn to trying to ruin her leftist Presidency. Now turn this around to what the Dems allege Trump did to Hillary and what they (probably with Russian help) ARE doing to Trump...again the writers must be plugged into the Pentavarite... :???:

Billions...crooked US attorney for SDNY out to get supposedly crooked Hedge Fund billionaire through dirty tricks, extralegal surveillance, and bent judges and prosecutors....hmmm replace POTUS and his friends with the hedge fund guy and you get all the dirty tricks Mueller, Rosenstein, Weissman et al are pulling on DJT and using to exonerate Obama, Hillary and their cronies.

Even though I know all the writers are big left wing Hillary/Obama supporters, I have to give them credit for writing some pretty compelling dramas and I really wonder if they’re plugged in to the Deep State :shock: .

Then again, I thought Tom Clancy was getting top secret briefings from the DIA when I read some of the details in his novels that earily comported with some of my actual observations as a US Navy Officer.

What say you, TexasCHLers? :evil2:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Showtime Smarter than the CIA

Post by bblhd672 »

I agree that Tom Clancy had some very good sources.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Return to “Off-Topic”