Tim Kennedy is ridiculous

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
cmgee67
Posts in topic: 2

Tim Kennedy is ridiculous

Post by cmgee67 »

http://www.theakforum.net/forums/14-gen ... ics/285529

Follow link and go to the video of him and lance Armstrong. Start at 11:55.

He says the massive solution is gun control and a 19 year old kid shouldn’t even be allowed to buy an AR-15. With Being a military supporter and being an ex green beret he should realize that 18 year olds join and go to war. So now I guess you have to be 21 in his eyes in the military before you can be issued an M4.

I used to to think he was a big 2A supporter but how can you say that you are and and say gun control is the solution. I have never really liked him and his cocky attitude but this definitely was the final nail in the coffin.

Jeff B.
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Tim Kennedy is ridiculous

Post by Jeff B. »

Contact Ranger Up and see what they have to say... I have and am waiting.

Jeff B.
Don’t ever let someone get away with telling you that no one wants to take your guns. - Joe Huffman

Topic author
cmgee67
Posts in topic: 2

Post by cmgee67 »

I have too

Daddio-on-patio

Post by Daddio-on-patio »

Well, he has a point with the definition of insanity. So instead of deferring punishment to problem kids to boost ratios of white to non-white suspensions, arming teachers with buckets of rocks (just realized that maybe, maybe, libs like that idea cause that's how Palestinians keep Israelis from attacking, lol), and giving a trophy to every kid there by having no idea how to handle failures we should try something different.
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

cmgee67 wrote:http://www.theakforum.net/forums/14-gen ... ics/285529

Follow link and go to the video of him and lance Armstrong. Start at 11:55.

He says the massive solution is gun control and a 19 year old kid shouldn’t even be allowed to buy an AR-15. With Being a military supporter and being an ex green beret he should realize that 18 year olds join and go to war. So now I guess you have to be 21 in his eyes in the military before you can be issued an M4.

I used to to think he was a big 2A supporter but how can you say that you are and and say gun control is the solution. I have never really liked him and his cocky attitude but this definitely was the final nail in the coffin.
Yes, clearly military members between the ages of 18 and 21 should not be allowed to touch weapons. Rather, they should spend their time doing diversity training and learning about how white / male privilege is the real enemy. They can also play a lot of video games so they understand what war is all about. If anyone stays in past the age of 21, then we can give them a weapon. Start with a slingshot and gradually work them up to a BB gun, then a .22 bolt action. By the time they are 30, they might be ready to be in the same room with one of those evil "assault rifles", assuming they can pass a full mental and psychological evaluation and can qualify for a top secret clearance, and can demonstrate that they have never communicated with anyone who has any Russian ancestry. This assumes we still have a country left by the time they turn 30.

This guy sounds brilliant! I'm sure President Pelosi will tap him for a high level military command. Maybe even Secretary of Defense!

BBYC

Post by BBYC »

WHO?

Seriously. I had to Google his name to find out he's even less relevant than Alyssa Milano.
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

karder

Post by karder »

In Tim's defense, I took a three day course with his Sheepdog Response group a couple of years ago. He was personally training and rolling with guys on the mat and he impressed me as a really good guy. Very passionate about what he was doing and his mission. He is very pro-police and military obviously. Politically, he is definitely Libertarian so my politics don't line up with his exactly.

I don't agree with everything that comes out of his mouth, nor do I agree with the idea that a citizen should have to be 21 to exercise their constitutional rights, but he does run a great course and I think his heart and passion are definitely our camp. I agree with him on a lot more things than I disagree with him on.
“While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.” ― Samuel Adams

Return to “Off-Topic”