Kennedy Assassination: 60th anniversary

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 3

Kennedy Assassination: 60th anniversary

Post by philip964 »

https://www.latimes.com/local/obituarie ... story.html

Most of you may remember his name from the Nixon era Watergater break in.

However astute historians of the Kennedy assassination remember him as a CIA agent who met with Lee Harvey Oswald, if I remember correctly in Florida, before the assassination.

He passed away from pancreatic cancer and his death went unnoticed by the news media and only discovered two years later.
Last edited by philip964 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
philip964

Re: Kennedy Assassination: 60th Anniversary

Post by philip964 »

It is the 60th anniversary of John F. Kennedy’s assassination.

The news article below was published the same day as his assassination. It was an interview with an emergency room doctor who describes what they did to JFK. I found it in the newspapers I saved from that day.

An entry wound at his Adam’s apple which they enlarged to insert a breathing tube.

That would be a shooter behind the wooden fence on top of the grassy knoll. If you have been to the site in Dallas you can still stand at that spot and see the x in the road where he was shot.

Lee Harvey Oswald of course is in the Texas Book Depository to your left and up high. Two shooters and a conspiracy.

Some eyewitnesses are now speaking up. A Secret Service agent who now has said he found a bullet in the car afterwards and put it in his pocket.

A doctor who said exactly what is in this article and was told to keep it to himself if he knew what was good for him, has now spoken up.

I’d just like to see Lee Harvey Oswald’s tax returns and W2’s.
Attachments
3B8CAAFA-E67E-4518-8517-F730D0E8CFBA.jpeg

puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by puma guy »

philip964 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:37 pm It is the 60th anniversary of John F. Kennedy’s assassination.

The news article below was published the same day as his assassination. It was an interview with an emergency room doctor who describes what they did to JFK. I found it in the newspapers I saved from that day.

An entry wound at his Adam’s apple which they enlarged to insert a breathing tube.

That would be a shooter behind the wooden fence on top of the grassy knoll. If you have been to the site in Dallas you can still stand at that spot and see the x in the road where he was shot.

Lee Harvey Oswald of course is in the Texas Book Depository to your left and up high. Two shooters and a conspiracy.

Some eyewitnesses are now speaking up. A Secret Service agent who now has said he found a bullet in the car afterwards and put it in his pocket.

A doctor who said exactly what is in this article and was told to keep it to himself if he knew what was good for him, has now spoken up.

I was never a conspiracy theorist, but I ran across some interesting information about a guy name David Harold Byrd. His connections to LBJ, the book depository, the Civil Air Patrol and Lee Harvey Oswald and guy named Mac Wallace among others. It changed my opinion completely. LBJ was an extremely evil man.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

puma guy wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:24 am
philip964 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:37 pm It is the 60th anniversary of John F. Kennedy’s assassination.

I was never a conspiracy theorist, but I ran across some interesting information about a guy name David Harold Byrd. His connections to LBJ, the book depository, the Civil Air Patrol and Lee Harvey Oswald and guy named Mac Wallace among others. It changed my opinion completely. LBJ was an extremely evil man.
LBJ most certainly did it, but he had help. It is telling that the FBI and CIA are still fighting to prevent the release of the files LBJ classified so many decades ago. There is already FBI testimony that Lee Harvey Oswald was on the New Orleans FBI payroll... but the actual payroll records would be really hard to deny.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

Paladin wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:38 pm
LBJ most certainly did it, but he had help. It is telling that the FBI and CIA are still fighting to prevent the release of the files LBJ classified so many decades ago. There is already FBI testimony that Lee Harvey Oswald was on the New Orleans FBI payroll... but the actual payroll records would be really hard to deny.
:iagree: They keep saying that it was a singular shooter. Hmm.. Sounds exactly like Las Vegas. But all they have to do to quell some of us who still believe in the conspiracy is to release all the documents. IF there were no other aspects of this that just didn't add up, holding documents 60 years later would be enough.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Topic author
philip964

Re: Kennedy Assassination: 60th anniversary

Post by philip964 »

John Connelly and his wife were riding in the car with Jackie and JFK when both Jack and John were shot.

After the Warren Commission results were released with the “magic bullet” theory, he vigorously disputed the results. He said he was not shot with the same bullet that shot Kennedy. The Zabruder film proved that there was only time for Oswald to fire three bullets unless there was another shooter. One bullet struck a curb nicking it. That left only two bullets to do all the damage and wounds to Kennedy and Connelly. He is on film saying he was not shot with the same bullet that went through Kennedy’s neck as he turned and saw Kennedy grab his neck and a few seconds later he was shot. Not at the same time. An entry wound in Kennedy’s neck would have been going in the wrong direction to also wound Connelly. Another bullet struck Kennedy in the head which was the fatal wound. Its direction is still under dispute by conspiracy theorists.

20 years later when the movie JFK came out, Connelly changed his mind and was very vocal along with it seemed everyone to say the movie which disputed the magic bullet theory was all wrong.

When Connelly later died, his wife refused to allow the bullet fragments that were still in his body to be removed and weighed. Supposedly the magic bullet which was pristine despite it going through two victims, was found in his gurney. Weighing the bullet and the fragments would determine if they were from the same bullet.

The autopsy, which was illegally not done in Texas was conducted in Washington DC by the military, it did not trace the wound directions. Kennedy’s brain disappeared so it could not be done post autopsy.

Four bullets would mean two shooters and a conspiracy.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

philip964 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:08 pm John Connelly and his wife were riding in the car with Jackie and JFK when both Jack and John were shot.

After the Warren Commission results were released with the “magic bullet” theory, he vigorously disputed the results. He said he was not shot with the same bullet that shot Kennedy. The Zabruder film proved that there was only time for Oswald to fire three bullets unless there was another shooter. One bullet struck a curb nicking it. That left only two bullets to do all the damage and wounds to Kennedy and Connelly. He is on film saying he was not shot with the same bullet that went through Kennedy’s neck as he turned and saw Kennedy grab his neck and a few seconds later he was shot. Not at the same time. An entry wound in Kennedy’s neck would have been going in the wrong direction to also wound Connelly. Another bullet struck Kennedy in the head which was the fatal wound. Its direction is still under dispute by conspiracy theorists.

20 years later when the movie JFK came out, Connelly changed his mind and was very vocal along with it seemed everyone to say the movie which disputed the magic bullet theory was all wrong.

When Connelly later died, his wife refused to allow the bullet fragments that were still in his body to be removed and weighed. Supposedly the magic bullet which was pristine despite it going through two victims, was found in his gurney. Weighing the bullet and the fragments would determine if they were from the same bullet.

The autopsy, which was illegally not done in Texas was conducted in Washington DC by the military, it did not trace the wound directions. Kennedy’s brain disappeared so it could not be done post autopsy.

last weekend the history channel had a 6 part or so mini thing about him, leading up to president etc.
cuba crisis, bay of pigs ( again the three letter agencies gave bad intel on BOP, among other things) where did we see that before? oh yes FBI during ww2

anyway
he was to much of a cat for them to control. he had a horrible life as far as being with lots of ladies, but it was the time back then. not saying it was good or bad. LBJ had more girls/ladies than bill clinton ever thought about.

but kennedy was the last dem that actually tried to care about the citizens of our country, that made him dangerous to the 3 letter agencies. imo
they wanted war all the time or secret excursions to remove people.
no way oswald was the only shooter if he was at all.
we will never really know. i suspect he was taken out to stop his policies on making the US the greatest nation on earth via diplomacy and might, without actual WAR to solve it. imo
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Declassified J. Edgar Hoover Memo on the Reaction of the Soviet and Communist Party officials to the JFK Assassination confirms that the KGB knew early on that LBJ did it.

E. Howard Hunt who was a CIA Station Chief of Europe during the cold war and was assigned by the CIA to review all of LBJ's presidential documents before they were sent to the LBJ library confirmed it was LBJ before his death. Hunts declassified Personnel file.

Jacqueline Kennedy-Onassis believed Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson was behind the assassination of her husband, according to tapes recorded by the former first lady just months after President John F. Kennedy's death
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Scientific acoustical evidence establishes a high probability that two gunmen fired at President John F. Kennedy. Other scientific evidence does not preclude the possibility of two gunmen firing at the President....
The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.
REPORT OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE ON ASSASSINATIONS U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES NINETY-FIFTH CONGRESS (1979)

J.R.@A&M

Post by J.R.@A&M »

philip964 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:08 pm John Connelly and his wife were riding in the car with Jackie and JFK when both Jack and John were shot.

Connelly heard the first shot, which was fired prior to the limo being filmed by Zapruder. JFK heard the first shot, too, and appears looking around in the initial Zapruder images of the limo. Also visible in the initial Zapruder scene is the running girl with the scarf who, having heard the first shot, slowed and turned to look back at the source. The limo then passed behind the sign and when it emerges, both Kennedy and Connelly are reacting to being hit by the second bullet.
“Always liked me a sidearm with some heft.” Boss Spearman in Open Range.

Return to “Off-Topic”