Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- Not guilty by reason of mental disability

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 649

Re: Joe Biden

Post by philip964 »

https://nypost.com/2020/12/11/how-the-c ... tic-party/

85% of the counties with Whole Food Stores elected Joe Biden.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/electoral- ... 270-votes/

Joe Biden receives with CA, 270 electoral votes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... elect.html

Biden will address the nation tonight.

snapcap45
Posts in topic: 1

Post by snapcap45 »

So this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Grayling813 »

I will never recognize Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as my president.

They and their followers have declared war upon me and my people.

Live free or die.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 16

Post by parabelum »

Grayling813 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:58 am I will never recognize Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as my president.

Live free or die.
Same here. I detest them.

striker55
Posts in topic: 19

Post by striker55 »

Grayling813 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:58 am I will never recognize Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as my president.

Live free or die.
I agree, wife purchased a flag "F*** Biden, Trump is my president"! She wanted to hang it but I don't want to get fined by the HOA. So we will hang it in our backyard.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Grayling813 »

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Don’t enlarge attachment unless you have good anti gag reflexes, and your away from your keyboard.
Attachments
8F5ACC38-06A5-457D-B411-C9D33032F30C.jpeg

Rafe
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Rafe »

Not worth starting a separate "Jill Biden" topic, but the interwebs have been lit-up for a while over Jill Biden's use of the prefix "Dr." See Joseph Epstein's op-ed for the Wall Street Journal; and Whoopi Goldberg (very short clip below) showed her astute level of political and medical knowledge when saying on The View that if Biden was elected he should appoint his wife Surgeon General because "she's a he** of a doctor; she's an amazing doctor."

Of course, we all know that Jill Biden couldn't tell your spleen from your liver. She got a doctorate in education in 2006, at the age of 55, from the University of Delaware...self-admittedly for "status" purposes, not for avocation or professional reasons. In a 2009 Los Angeles Times article, Jill Biden was quoted as saying: "I was so sick of the mail coming to Sen. and Mrs. Biden. I wanted to get mail addressed to Dr. and Sen. Biden." Jill's Twitter handle, BTW, is "@DrBiden"; so yeah, she's pretty proud of it. And let's be very clear. What she has is an Ed.D., not a Ph.D. And in academia, even folks with a Ph.D. who insist on being called "Dr." are considered to be on a silly ego trip.

Yesterday, Tucker Carlson had me laughing out loud when he delved into Dr. Biden's 137-page doctoral thesis about student retention at a Delaware community college. At least for now, until the deep state gets it removed, you can read/download the thesis here: https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... tation.pdf. "Dr. Jill needs reading glasses," Carlson said. "Either that, or she's borderline illiterate. There are typos everywhere, including in the first graph of the introduction. Dr. Jill can't write; she can't really think clearly either."

Tucker's right. This thing is a hot mess. I'll bet you $100 that if she wasn't the wife of, at the time, the powerful senator from Delaware, there is no earthly way she would have gotten that degree. Well, that and the University of Delaware's School of Public Policy is named after Joe Biden. As Kyle Smith recently wrote, "The only risk to the University of Delaware was that it might strain its collective wrist in its rush to rubber-stamp her doctoral paper." But my absolute favorite bit from Smith about it?
Kyle Smith, in the National Review wrote: "As for Biden, she has spent a lot of time teaching remedial English to slow learners in community colleges. Which is like being a rock musician who’s in a bar band. That plays covers. At mixers. Held in assisted-living facilities. Mrs. Biden’s dissertation emits so much noxious methane the EPA should regulate it, Greta Thunberg should denounce it, and Hollywood celebrities should hold a telethon to draw awareness to its dangers."
The dissertation is full of typos, nonsense sentences, and bad math. A couple of my favorites of the latter:
"Three quarters of the class will be Caucasian; one quarter of the class will be African American; one seat will hold a Latino; and the remaining seats will be filled with students of Asian descent or non-resident aliens."
Wait. Three-fourths, plus one-fourth, plus one-fourth...
"By 1963, public and private two year headcount enrollment stood at 850,361. By 1980, enrollment had grown to 4,526,287...approximately a 230 percent increase in student attendance."
Um, let's see; 230% of 850,000 would be 1,955,000...so 4,526,287 in that equation would be...

The National Review posted part two of Kyle Smith's review of Dr. Jill Biden's doctoral thesis this morning. It's definitely worth a read to hear his hilarious evaluation of this "landfill of a paper." https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/12/ ... explained/

“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

After what they did to Meliana, Jill is in Minecraft.

Of course, any guy who tries would be sexist.

Maxwell
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Maxwell »

philip964 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:40 pm

Don’t enlarge attachment unless you have good anti gag reflexes, and your away from your keyboard.
So... Charlie will be responsible for our children's' education...
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

So where do we start?

Paladin
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 24

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Return to “Off-Topic”