Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

User avatar

Rafe
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 81
Posts: 1236
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:43 pm
Location: Htown

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

#1141

Post by Rafe »

mayor wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:55 pm What was the helmet for? there's nothing to protect.
Well, you know. Normal human brains take up most of the cranial space. Uncle Joe's has shrunk. So there's a lot more room for the remaining ball of gray matter to bounce around and ping off the skull. So, yeah...helmet.
:biggrinjester:
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar
User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 74
Posts: 10948
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: Plano

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

#1142

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

I hope he didn't hit his head. I sure would hate for him to show signs of brain damage. :biggrinjester:
User avatar

TxRVer
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 12
Posts: 885
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:21 pm
Location: Red Oak

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

#1143

Post by TxRVer »

mayor wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:55 pm What was the helmet for? there's nothing to protect.
:smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5:
Charlie

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 488
Posts: 16199
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

#1144

Post by philip964 »

TxRVer wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:22 am
mayor wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:55 pm What was the helmet for? there's nothing to protect.
:smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5:
Whew!

We are only one heartbeat from Kamala.
User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 74
Posts: 10948
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: Plano

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

#1145

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:38 am
TxRVer wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:22 am
mayor wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:55 pm What was the helmet for? there's nothing to protect.
:smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5:
Whew!

We are only one heartbeat from Kamala.
OMG! I can't even imagine the horror of it!
User avatar

Oldgringo
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 8
Posts: 11199
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:15 pm
Location: Pineywoods of east Texas

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

#1146

Post by Oldgringo »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:48 pm
philip964 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:38 am
TxRVer wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:22 am
mayor wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:55 pm What was the helmet for? there's nothing to protect.
:smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5:
Whew!

We are only one heartbeat from Kamala.
OMG! I can't even imagine the horror of it!
Yep, be careful what you wish for.

powerboatr
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 72
Posts: 1787
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:53 pm
Location: North East Texas

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

#1147

Post by powerboatr »

Oldgringo wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:55 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:48 pm
philip964 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:38 am
TxRVer wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:22 am
mayor wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:55 pm What was the helmet for? there's nothing to protect.
:smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5:
Whew!

We are only one heartbeat from Kamala.
OMG! I can't even imagine the horror of it!
Yep, be careful what you wish for.
yep because camellllaaaa would pick nancy or hillary as her VP
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 488
Posts: 16199
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

#1148

Post by philip964 »

powerboatr wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:18 pm
Oldgringo wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:55 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:48 pm
philip964 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:38 am
TxRVer wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:22 am
mayor wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:55 pm What was the helmet for? there's nothing to protect.
:smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5:
Whew!

We are only one heartbeat from Kamala.
OMG! I can't even imagine the horror of it!
Yep, be careful what you wish for.
yep because camellllaaaa would pick nancy or hillary as her VP
Picking Hillary would not be healthy.

Meme today on bike fall. No one really needs more than one gear.

Apparently his handlers out fitted his fancy bike with those shoe clips like he was some sort of Tour de France rider. Same folks who handled Afghanistan withdrawl. Unfamiliar with using them so naturally when he stopped he fell.
Last edited by philip964 on Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

Paladin
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 23
Posts: 4890
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:02 pm
Location: DFW

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

#1149

Post by Paladin »

Biden Approval Lowest of Presidency
Biden’s approval rating is underwater in 48 states, including the typically dark blue California and his home state of Delaware.

...The 32 percent approval rating marks Biden’s worst approval rating since becoming president.
JOIN NRA TODAY!
NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, VCDL Member
LTC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 488
Posts: 16199
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

#1150

Post by philip964 »

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/22/11067563 ... e-american

Brandon appoints female former nurse to become Secretary of Treasury, her name will appear on printed US money.

She left nursing become Chief and run casinos in CT, which she will continue to oversee as her Chief position for her tribe is a lifetime appointment.
User avatar

Paladin
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 23
Posts: 4890
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:02 pm
Location: DFW

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

#1151

Post by Paladin »

You can't make this stuff up:



Second Plandemic's don't come for free you know...
JOIN NRA TODAY!
NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, VCDL Member
LTC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO

powerboatr
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 72
Posts: 1787
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:53 pm
Location: North East Texas

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

#1152

Post by powerboatr »

Paladin wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:05 am You can't make this stuff up:



Second Plandemic's don't come for free you know...
2nd pandemic of no fuel to generate electricity, no fuel for our vehicles, no food in stores because trucks are not moving, mass lay offs as stores close because power bills make up 200% of thier operating costs.

he wants to 90 suspend fed fuel tax?? trying to buy votes.
our governor should suspend texas fuel taxes for 6 months, and stop collecting fed tax on fuel , set a line in the sand.
grant drilling and extraction permits on any land leased by energy producers and ignore fed permitting in texas .
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy
User avatar

Paladin
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 23
Posts: 4890
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:02 pm
Location: DFW

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

#1153

Post by Paladin »

powerboatr wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:52 am
Paladin wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:05 am You can't make this stuff up:



Second Plandemic's don't come for free you know...
2nd pandemic of no fuel to generate electricity, no fuel for our vehicles, no food in stores because trucks are not moving, mass lay offs as stores close because power bills make up 200% of thier operating costs.

he wants to 90 suspend fed fuel tax?? trying to buy votes.
our governor should suspend texas fuel taxes for 6 months, and stop collecting fed tax on fuel , set a line in the sand.
grant drilling and extraction permits on any land leased by energy producers and ignore fed permitting in texas .
The fuel taxes are actual valuable taxes that support our road infrastructure, so it seems he is proposing to suspend the fuel tax to sabotage our road infrastructure next. It would be much more logical to settle the dispute with Russia and have a pro-energy, pro-nuclear power policy... but that would take intelligence and character.
JOIN NRA TODAY!
NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, VCDL Member
LTC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 488
Posts: 16199
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

#1154

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/supreme-court-de ... 25887.html

Brandon deeply disappointed in Supreme Court ruling on NY concealed carry law.

I guess we know where he stands.

Shall not be infringed is a tough concept for him.

powerboatr
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 72
Posts: 1787
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:53 pm
Location: North East Texas

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

#1155

Post by powerboatr »

Paladin wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:47 am
powerboatr wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:52 am
Paladin wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:05 am You can't make this stuff up:



Second Plandemic's don't come for free you know...
2nd pandemic of no fuel to generate electricity, no fuel for our vehicles, no food in stores because trucks are not moving, mass lay offs as stores close because power bills make up 200% of thier operating costs.

he wants to 90 suspend fed fuel tax?? trying to buy votes.
our governor should suspend texas fuel taxes for 6 months, and stop collecting fed tax on fuel , set a line in the sand.
grant drilling and extraction permits on any land leased by energy producers and ignore fed permitting in texas .
The fuel taxes are actual valuable taxes that support our road infrastructure, so it seems he is proposing to suspend the fuel tax to sabotage our road infrastructure next. It would be much more logical to settle the dispute with Russia and have a pro-energy, pro-nuclear power policy... but that would take intelligence and character.
oh i agree. 100% about the real prescribed use of fuel taxes.
my point is we as TEXANS should send the middle finger to dc and drill, produce nat gas, wind solar and oil , export what we can and not pass anything to dc. force their hand and show just how backwards dc has become towards the lemmings they think they own .
and taxes...ALL EV vehicles weigh 60 to 80% more than their fossil fueled counterparts, sure hope they get hit for registrations based on higher weight. i am just over the moon past fed up with politicians and their complete lack of brains .
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”