For those who may still be buying Nike

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

srothstein
Posts in topic: 2

Re: For those who may still be buying Nike

Post by srothstein »

philip964 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:13 am Colin equates NFL Draft to slave auction. Didn’t mention non black players go through the same auction.

Wow another reason to not watch the NFL.
So, now I can claim to not watch the NFL because I am woke and hate slavery, right?

Seriously, if the conservatives don't like the NFL because of the protests and the liberals don't like the NFL because of the slave market atmosphere, it doesn't look good for the future of the NFL. Does Kapernick realize this or does he still carry a grudge against them because no one would hire him?
Steve Rothstein

Liberty
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Liberty »

Besides the political afiliations, I could never understand what the attraction is for spending more money to advertise a comony with that stupid slash thing? I don't want my cars my clothing or my electronics to be constantly advertising their logos to me.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Lena
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Lena »

No NFL NO Nike here said and done
Stay Safe

Chemist45
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Chemist45 »

Just wore out my Nike shoes.
Just bought Sketchers to replace them.