Kamala Harris

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 52

Re: Kamala Harris

Post by philip964 »

On gun violence and need for gun control.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

They love the intifada. I’m assuming Palestinian flag.

Soon after the 20th to be President?

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2023/02/p6203/

Kamala introduced the letter from the admitted fake rape accuser as her part in the judiciary hearings on the nomination of Kavanaugh to the supreme court. Accuser has now said she never even met Kavanaugh.

March 9, 2023

Harris stated that kids are facing 'climate mental health' issues.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/harris-mo ... -unserious

March 24, 2023

https://nypost.com/2023/03/23/biden-irk ... -occasion/

Brandon irked that Kamala does not rise to the occasion.

May 4, 2023

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2023/05/ ... elligence/

Kamala appointed to save us from A I. After all she did so well with the border.
Last edited by philip964 on Thu May 04, 2023 11:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 20

Post by powerboatr »

philip964 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:00 pm https://thebeltwayreport.com/2023/02/p6203/

Kamala introduced the letter from the admitted fake rape accuser as her part in the judiciary hearings on the nomination of Kavanaugh to the supreme court. Accuser has now said she never even met Kavanaugh.
all involved should be tossed under the jail
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/reduc ... ks-outrage

One of goals of green policies is population reduction.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/gun ... nfiscation

Praises Australia gun confiscation. Now gun tzar.

I guess fired as border tzar.

October 30, 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... e-run.html

Reassuring to hear from VP that President is very much alive.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://nypost.com/2023/11/04/news/kama ... -for-gaza/

Kamala step daughter raising money for Gaza.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Rafe »

What is disturbing to me--but isn't shocking--is that the Biden/Harris campaign is now worried because a big chunk of their base is basically 50/50 about supporting Israel; the feeling is that if Uncle Joe doesn't lighten the rhetoric and financial/military support for Israel, that it could damage him even more in next year's election. I think this is one reason his handlers had him go, within just days, from "we unequivocally stand by Israel" to "well, maybe Israel should lighten up a little bit on the military action for a while, you know, stand back and assess things." :waiting:

That important base of voters? Gen Z, people born between the late 1990s and early 2010s. In other words, the 18-24-year-olds who have been thoroughly inculcated into left-thinking by our educational system and the ultra-liberal influencers who spend time and money "training" this generation of voters.

A Harvard-Harris poll from October, after the attack on Israel, got 2,116 responses and found that 84% of Americans were in support of Israel, with 16% indicating direct support for Hamas. But that went very differently by age group. The 18-24 group showed 52% for Israel, and 48% for Hamas.

An NPR-PBS-Marist poll from October 11 showed that only 48% of respondents in the 18-to-29 age group said the U.S. government should support Israel.

A Quinnipiac poll, taken October 12-16 indicated that almost 20% of 18-to-34 age groups feels explicitly that Israel is responsible for the outbreak of violence in the Middle East, not Hamas.

Where are we as a country headed if, come 2040, this is the generation of political "leaders" entering office in their 40s?
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Rafe wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:05 am What is disturbing to me--but isn't shocking--is that the Biden/Harris campaign is now worried because a big chunk of their base is basically 50/50 about supporting Israel; the feeling is that if Uncle Joe doesn't lighten the rhetoric and financial/military support for Israel, that it could damage him even more in next year's election. I think this is one reason his handlers had him go, within just days, from "we unequivocally stand by Israel" to "well, maybe Israel should lighten up a little bit on the military action for a while, you know, stand back and assess things." :waiting:

That important base of voters? Gen Z, people born between the late 1990s and early 2010s. In other words, the 18-24-year-olds who have been thoroughly inculcated into left-thinking by our educational system and the ultra-liberal influencers who spend time and money "training" this generation of voters.

A Harvard-Harris poll from October, after the attack on Israel, got 2,116 responses and found that 84% of Americans were in support of Israel, with 16% indicating direct support for Hamas. But that went very differently by age group. The 18-24 group showed 52% for Israel, and 48% for Hamas.

An NPR-PBS-Marist poll from October 11 showed that only 48% of respondents in the 18-to-29 age group said the U.S. government should support Israel.

A Quinnipiac poll, taken October 12-16 indicated that almost 20% of 18-to-34 age groups feels explicitly that Israel is responsible for the outbreak of violence in the Middle East, not Hamas.

Where are we as a country headed if, come 2040, this is the generation of political "leaders" entering office in their 40s?
Gen Z is the one that will voluntarily surrender the nation to its enemies…NOT because they are consciously seeking surrender, but because they’re deceived into believing vacuous notions like "our strength is in our diversity"…and because they will routinely abandon high standards and expectations for behavior that are unchanging, for low standards like "equity" that change with the whims of the mob.

I’m old enough that I likely won’t have to live through Gen Z's control of gov’t and the economy, but I am scared for my grandkids.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Ruark
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Ruark »

But who knows.... it's entirely possible that some 9/11 - kind of event (only maybe much bigger) will slap them in the face and wake them up.
-Ruark

Rafe
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Rafe »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:51 pm Gen Z is the one that will voluntarily surrender the nation to its enemies…NOT because they are consciously seeking surrender, but because they’re deceived into believing vacuous notions like "our strength is in our diversity"…and because they will routinely abandon high standards and expectations for behavior that are unchanging, for low standards like "equity" that change with the whims of the mob.

I’m old enough that I likely won’t have to live through Gen Z's control of gov’t and the economy, but I am scared for my grandkids.
For that most-worthy post, I would like to award you a shiny participation trophy. </sarcasm>

In the coming years, at least we won't have to worry about things like hard work, personal achievement, and bettering humanity by goal-driven success. Nobody will have to do anything but show up, be some degree of non-white, and claim gender fluidity. Good to go! The government will provide because everyone is entitled to it...
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Rafe wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:43 pm
The Annoyed Man wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:51 pm Gen Z is the one that will voluntarily surrender the nation to its enemies…NOT because they are consciously seeking surrender, but because they’re deceived into believing vacuous notions like "our strength is in our diversity"…and because they will routinely abandon high standards and expectations for behavior that are unchanging, for low standards like "equity" that change with the whims of the mob.

For that most-worthy post, I would like to award you a shiny participation trophy. </sarcasm>

In the coming years, at least we won't have to worry about things like hard work, personal achievement, and bettering humanity by goal-driven success. Nobody will have to do anything but show up, be some degree of non-white, and claim gender fluidity. Good to go! The government will provide because everyone is entitled to it...
Gotta love equity.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

Ruark wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:06 pm But who knows.... it's entirely possible that some 9/11 - kind of event (only maybe much bigger) will slap them in the face and wake them up.
Like, say when all those military age men who have crossed the southern border from various countries that hate the United States start shooting up things?

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Kamala Harris roasted for Thanksgiving pic: 'Is that a gas stove?'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala ... -gas-stove

Do as I say, not as I do.

surprise_i'm_armed
Posts in topic: 1
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

Democrat Robert F. Kennedy Jr. recently threw some shade on Kamala:

1. "If her IQ ever reaches 75.....SELL!"

2. "I'm not sure if English is her first language, or even her 2nd or 3rd".
This reflection is due to her elementary school level of word salad when she tries to make a point.

In a woman to woman debate, Nikki Haley will beat her like a rented mule.

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

Return to “Off-Topic”