Obama Vs. McCain, Nationwide Electoral Map

This is the place for discussion of topics specifically addressing the 2008 federal elections.

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
lawrnk
Posts in topic: 2

Obama Vs. McCain, Nationwide Electoral Map

Post by lawrnk »

Member- TSRA
Life Member- NRA

Pinkycatcher
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Obama Vs. McCain, Nationwide Electoral Map

Post by Pinkycatcher »

If you chopped off all those blue states, I would have no problem living in that country, though I do wish we could have Maine and maybe Vermont, but we could invade Colorado and NM so we don't have this random open spot in our new country :lol::

Topic author
lawrnk
Posts in topic: 2

Post by lawrnk »

Agreed. I'd also keep Colorado, but I can live without NM. Just lease it back to Mexico for "undocumented" storage.
Member- TSRA
Life Member- NRA

Pinkycatcher

Post by Pinkycatcher »

lawrnk wrote:Agreed. I'd also keep Colorado, but I can live without NM. Just lease it back to Mexico for "undocumented" storage.
Haha, yah, but what happened with Maryland? They used to be mostly south, I mean during the War Between the States they were neutral even, but now they're a bastion of liberalism? What is up with that?

Though if we could convince Oregon to join us, we would have a pacific coast state which would be good for oil and trade and everything, but we would at least have them yankees split up "rlol"

drw

Post by drw »

This is interesting. Your map looks similar to the recent elections, but go back to 1976 and check out that map.

Kerbouchard
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Kerbouchard »

I'll never understand why California has almost as many electoral votes as Florida AND Texas combined. I keep waiting for the big one so California will fall into the ocean...

Please don't tell me that the story of California falling off into the ocean was just a good bedtime story to help me get to sleep???

Pinkycatcher

Post by Pinkycatcher »

Kerbouchard wrote:I'll never understand why California has almost as many electoral votes as Florida AND Texas combined. I keep waiting for the big one so California will fall into the ocean...

Please don't tell me that the story of California falling off into the ocean was just a good bedtime story to help me get to sleep???

Only a couple hundred thousand years left, and counting......

It can join Hawaii...

Alaska will come hang with Texas....

THE END!

agbullet2k1

Post by agbullet2k1 »

Pinkycatcher wrote:
Kerbouchard wrote:I'll never understand why California has almost as many electoral votes as Florida AND Texas combined. I keep waiting for the big one so California will fall into the ocean...

Only a couple hundred thousand years left, and counting......

It can join Hawaii...

Alaska will come hang with Texas....

THE END!
I haven't seen that animation in way too long. Brings back good ol' memories of college....
AHHH MOTHERLAND!!!!
Walther P99AS 9mm
Beretta PX4sc 9mm
Walther P99 .40 S&W
FrankenAR-15
Type II Phaser

SRizz21

Post by SRizz21 »

I wouldn't mind seeing Cali fall off the grid...that or maybe we could just take it over and send the people to France

srothstein

Post by srothstein »

Kerbouchard wrote:I keep waiting for the big one so California will fall into the ocean.
I am about as tired of waiting as I can get. What do you say we plant a couple fairly good sized bombs underground on teh fault and blow it into the ocean?
Steve Rothstein

Return to “Federal - 2008”