Dogs are really smart

This is the place for discussion of topics specifically addressing the 2008 federal elections.

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
barres
Posts in topic: 1

Dogs are really smart

Post by barres »

Have you ever heard that a dog 'knows' when an earthquake is about to hit?

Have you ever heard that a dog can 'sense' when a tornado is stirring up, even 20 miles away?

Do you remember hearing that before the December tsunami struck Southeast Asia, dogs started running frantically away from the seashore, at breakneck speed?

Do you know that dogs can detect cancer and other serious illnesses and danger of fire?

Somehow they always know when they can 'go for a ride' before you even ask and how do those dogs and cats get home from hundreds of miles away?

I'm a firm believer that animals - and especially dogs - have keen insights into the Truth.

And you can't tell me that dogs can't sense a potentially terrible disaster well in advance

Simply said, a dog just KNOWS when something isn't right .. . when impending doom is upon us . . they'll always try to warn us.... !!

Mods, I understand that this might be considered borderline on the 10-YO daughter rule by some, so delete it if you feel necessary.
Remember, in a life-or-death situation, when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Barre

bpet

Re: Dogs are really smart

Post by bpet »

Is that dog for sale?
"Limit politicians to two terms. One in office and one in jail!" (Borrowed from an anonymous donor)

bdickens

Post by bdickens »

"rlol"
Byron Dickens

OPossumTX

Post by OPossumTX »

bpet wrote:Is that dog for sale?
If not, can you tell me how you taught him to do that? I've got one I need to edumacate! :hurry: :hurry: :hurry: :patriot:

KBCraig
Banned

Post by KBCraig »

Just teach him to use Photoshop.

Return to “Federal - 2008”