Sportsmen For Obama

This is the place for discussion of topics specifically addressing the 2008 federal elections.

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton


Topic author
dihappy
Senior Member
Posts: 907
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:00 pm
Location: San Antonio

Sportsmen For Obama

Postby dihappy » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:28 pm

Of course though, its paid for by Obama.

And, he can say what he wants, his record speaks for itself.

And when he says "I wont take your handgun away" He really only means your revovler.


http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/ ... xgod32jc5g
Image

User avatar

AEA
Senior Member
Posts: 5110
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 12:00 pm
Location: North Texas

Re: Sportsmen For Obama

Postby AEA » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:15 pm

How can anyone develop his exceptional ability to lie with a straight face as he does? Do they teach this stuff in the high dollar schools he attended? :confused5
Alan - ANYTHING I write is MY OPINION only.
Certified Curmudgeon - But, my German Shepherd loves me!
NRA-Life, USN '65-'69 & '73-'79: RM1
1911's RULE!


bdickens
Senior Member
Posts: 2807
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:36 am
Location: Houston

Re: Sportsmen For Obama

Postby bdickens » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:24 pm

A gun owner voting for Osama - I mean Obama - is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders!
Byron Dickens

User avatar

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts: 16878
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:31 pm
Location: Friendswood, TX
Contact:

Re: Sportsmen For Obama

Postby Charles L. Cotton » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:35 pm

bdickens wrote:A gun owner voting for Osama - I mean Obama - is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders!

"rlol" :rolll :smilelol5:
Image


phoneguy
Member
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:59 pm

Re: Sportsmen For Obama

Postby phoneguy » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:37 pm

Charles L. Cotton wrote:
bdickens wrote:A gun owner voting for Osama - I mean Obama - is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders!

"rlol" :rolll :smilelol5:



The "American Hunters and Shooters Association" looks like another gun banning leftist front group, with ties to the Brady Bunch and Handgun Control, Inc. Their website lists no contact information, the "contact us" page is dead (although the contribution page works just fine). These groups have popped up before, but you can usually find an address, that is the same as, or next door to, the DNC in Washington, DC. It looks like they have gotten a little more subtle.

For more info, see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_H ... ssociation

User avatar

jimlongley
Senior Member
Posts: 6134
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:31 pm
Location: Allen, TX

Re: Sportsmen For Obama

Postby jimlongley » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:39 pm

AEA wrote:How can anyone develop his exceptional ability to lie with a straight face as he does? Do they teach this stuff in the high dollar schools he attended? :confused5


Nah, it's an Al Queda thing.
Real gun control, carrying 24/7/365


Topic author
dihappy
Senior Member
Posts: 907
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:00 pm
Location: San Antonio

Re: Sportsmen For Obama

Postby dihappy » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:37 am

I found this great website


http://www.sportsmenforobama.org/
Image

User avatar

AEA
Senior Member
Posts: 5110
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 12:00 pm
Location: North Texas

Re: Sportsmen For Obama

Postby AEA » Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:09 am

That is a good site.......

Too bad we can't get the Media to admit and report in this direction!
Alan - ANYTHING I write is MY OPINION only.
Certified Curmudgeon - But, my German Shepherd loves me!
NRA-Life, USN '65-'69 & '73-'79: RM1
1911's RULE!

User avatar

bryang
Senior Member
Posts: 1453
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:29 am
Location: Ft. Worth/Dallas

Re: Sportsmen For Obama

Postby bryang » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:04 pm

jimlongley wrote:
AEA wrote:How can anyone develop his exceptional ability to lie with a straight face as he does? Do they teach this stuff in the high dollar schools he attended? :confused5


Nah, it's an Al Queda thing.

AMEN!

-geo
"I am crucified with Christ: Nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me" -Gal 2:20

NRA-TSRA-Life Member
American Legion USN-GM
"Μολών λαβέ!"

Project One Million:Texas - Get Involved - Join The NRA & TSRA -TODAY!

User avatar

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts: 16878
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:31 pm
Location: Friendswood, TX
Contact:

Re: Sportsmen For Obama

Postby Charles L. Cotton » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:36 pm

phoneguy wrote:
Charles L. Cotton wrote:
bdickens wrote:A gun owner voting for Osama - I mean Obama - is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders!

"rlol" :rolll :smilelol5:



The "American Hunters and Shooters Association" looks like another gun banning leftist front group, with ties to the Brady Bunch and Handgun Control, Inc. Their website lists no contact information, the "contact us" page is dead (although the contribution page works just fine). These groups have popped up before, but you can usually find an address, that is the same as, or next door to, the DNC in Washington, DC. It looks like they have gotten a little more subtle.

For more info, see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_H ... ssociation


See the article on ASHA at www.TexasCHLblog.com
Image

User avatar

TxRVer
Senior Member
Posts: 536
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:21 pm
Location: Red Oak

Re: Sportsmen For Obama

Postby TxRVer » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:41 pm

Common sense gun safety laws..........What's that? :confused5
Charlie


PWK
Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:57 pm
Location: Pearland, TX

Re: Sportsmen For Obama

Postby PWK » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:55 pm

[quote="bryang"][quote="jimlongley"][quote="AEA"]How can anyone develop his exceptional ability to lie with a straight face as he does? Do they teach this stuff in the high dollar schools he attended? :confused5[/quote]

Nah, it's an Al Queda thing.[/quote]
AMEN!

-geo[/quote]

Actually, it seems to be quite the Democrat thing. Both Clinton's, AlGore and John(who served in Vietnam)Kerry all seem to have great difficulty with the truth.


srothstein
Senior Member
Posts: 3894
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:27 pm
Location: Luling, TX

Re: Sportsmen For Obama

Postby srothstein » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:51 pm

To be fair, PWK, I think it is more of a politician thing. Both major parties seem to be replete with politicians who can lie to us with a straight face.

And I think they honestly believe what they are saying, which is even scarier.
Steve Rothstein


Return to “Federal - 2008”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests