Too Funny, but let's not be racist

This is the place for discussion of topics specifically addressing the 2008 federal elections.

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
SCone
Posts in topic: 1

Too Funny, but let's not be racist

Post by SCone »

Italy's Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi said, smiling: "I told the president that (Obama) has everything needed in order to reach deals with him: he's young, handsome and even tanned."

Wow! I had no idea that's all it takes to get things done? We should have elected Brad Pitt or George Clooney, we'd have world peace by spring.

Keith B

Re: Too Funny, but let's not be racist

Post by Keith B »

SCone wrote:Italy's Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi said, smiling: "I told the president that (Obama) has everything needed in order to reach deals with him: he's young, handsome and even tanned."

Wow! I had no idea that's all it takes to get things done? We should have elected Brad Pitt or George Clooney, we'd have world peace by spring.
If that's the case, George Hamilton could have it done by bedtime tonight. "rlol"
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Mike1951

Re: Too Funny, but let's not be racist

Post by Mike1951 »

Keith B wrote:
SCone wrote:Italy's Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi said, smiling: "I told the president that (Obama) has everything needed in order to reach deals with him: he's young, handsome and even tanned."

If that's the case, George Hamilton could have it done by bedtime tonight. "rlol"
Tanned, yes! But it's been many decades since George Hamilton was young.

But upon reflection, I'd take George Hamilton over what we've got!

Of course, I'd also take Roscoe P. Coltrane over what we've got!
Mike
AF5MS
TSRA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member

Return to “Federal - 2008”