Another Biden Quote

This is the place for discussion of topics specifically addressing the 2008 federal elections.

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
gmckinl
Posts in topic: 1

Another Biden Quote

Post by gmckinl »

found this while looking for something else. Thought I would post it just because...

JOSEPH BIDEN, U.S. SENATOR FROM DELAWARE
"Banning guns is an idea whose time has come."
NRA Life Member

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." -- Thomas Jefferson

j_dock2

Re: Another Biden Quote

Post by j_dock2 »

Fair enough, though that was 1993 and they sure did talk tougher back then, before Democrats tried to woo gun owners (and before Heller.)

Not saying we don't have a fight on our hands - I just don't think outright total bans are on the immediate horizon. I could be wrong though.

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

Russell wrote:I doubt it would happen, and if it did, I really fear we would have an outright revolt.

We aren't a bunch of wimps over here like those Brits ;-)
The Brits and the Aussies were/are some tough people. I don't know what happened over there. But anyone who has ever worked with their soldiers or Rangers would never clasify them as wimps.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

SCone

Post by SCone »

Saw this on a tee shirt today...

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty

Return to “Federal - 2008”