Complete AR Kit MINUS Lower $599.00

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 3

Complete AR Kit MINUS Lower $599.00

Post by anygunanywhere »

http://www.ar15sales.com/ Has a Stag complete AR kit - upper, stock, parts kit, sight, sling adapter, and 30 rd mag for $599.00. You just need a stripped lower.

They are still taking orders if you can wait a few months.

This is a pretty good deal since parts kits are non-existent to a degree and Bolt Carrier Groups are becoming scarce too.

http://global-tactical.com/ has parts kits with Timney triggers for $198.00-219.00. Timney triggers are supposedly THE trigger to use.

I ordered one of the LPKs and will order one of the complete kits to go with a Stag lower I have in the safe.

I also ordered three stripped lowers today that I lucked into on AR15.com.

:mrgreen:

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Bily Lovec
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Complete AR Kit MINUS Lower $599.00

Post by Bily Lovec »

to get the $599 deal (complete minus stripped lower and no mag) you HAVE to ask for the ARF.com group buy.

I got in on that a month or so ago, it is worth the $$... :thewave

Shiner Bock

Post by Shiner Bock »

Thanks for the heads up.

RECIT
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RECIT »

Thats a better deal than the Del-ton kit for the same price cause it comes with a sight and a sling mount. I am unwilling to wait or I would order one. I have a truck to sell, then I am in the market! I am still waiting to get my Ak from lancaster so I am chomping at the Evil Rifle bit per say...
"I am a Free Man, regardless of what set of 'rules' surround me. When I find them tolerable, I tolerate them. When I find them obnoxious, I ignore them. I remain free, because I know and understand that I alone bear full responsibility for everything I do, or chose not to do."

Weg

Post by Weg »

Kool deal! :hurry:

HighVelocity

Post by HighVelocity »

I ordered one of these kits and they've charged my CC already. we shall see how long it takes to get it.
I am scared of empty guns and keep mine loaded at all times. The family knows the guns are loaded and treats them with respect. Loaded guns cause few accidents; empty guns kill people every year. -Elmer Keith. 1961

WarHawk-AVG

Post by WarHawk-AVG »

HighVelocity wrote:I ordered one of these kits and they've charged my CC already. we shall see how long it takes to get it.
Alot of places are advertising almost a 4 month wait!!!!!!!!!

Good luck!
A sheepdog says "I will lead the way. I will set the highest standards. ...Your mission is to man the ramparts in this dark and desperate hour with honor and courage." - Lt. Col. Grossman
‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’ - Edmond Burke

RECIT

Post by RECIT »

Most places I have seen are advertising 12-16 week wait for shipping. Lots of places have closed their walk in counter just to handle orders. I wanted to get some surplus ammo from a guy in Brenham who does wholesale on the net and his counter is closed till further notice. I was trying to avoid the whole order and wait go-round by picking it up. My bubble is bursted though.
"I am a Free Man, regardless of what set of 'rules' surround me. When I find them tolerable, I tolerate them. When I find them obnoxious, I ignore them. I remain free, because I know and understand that I alone bear full responsibility for everything I do, or chose not to do."

Mr.Scott

Post by Mr.Scott »

Sounds like a good deal, IF you already havea lower. If not either get on the long long waiting list or shell out $200 for a stripped lower.
DIVIDED WE STAND, UNITED WE FALL

Topic author
anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Mr.Scott wrote:Sounds like a good deal, IF you already havea lower. If not either get on the long long waiting list or shell out $200 for a stripped lower.
Hang out at AR15.com. Lowers are still going for less than $200 if you are there when they are posted. I picked three up for $95 each and am waiting for them to arrive.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

TDDude

Post by TDDude »

Does anyone know if they charge when the item is shipped or when ordered?
:headscratch :headscratch
Ray F.
Luke 22:35-38 "Gear up boys, I gotta go and it's gonna get rough." JC
-- Darrell Royal, former UT football coach - "If worms carried pistols, birds wouldn't eat 'em."

Lumberjack98

Post by Lumberjack98 »

I think that you're charged when you order. I found a thread on XD talk from a guy who was upset that his card was charged at the time of purchase.

Pete is a stand up guy and you can find hundreds (maybe thousands) that will sing his praises. He's been doing this for a long time. Give him a call if you have any concerns about the purchase.
NRA Lifetime Member
TSRA Lifetime Member

Topic author
anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Yes, they charge when the order is placed. It did not bother me that they did so.

The upper I ordered is being delivered today!

Anygunanywhere

HighVelocity

Post by HighVelocity »

I'm still waiting on mine. 18 weeks from December 1 is what I was told, but, I figured it was now or never. :read:
I am scared of empty guns and keep mine loaded at all times. The family knows the guns are loaded and treats them with respect. Loaded guns cause few accidents; empty guns kill people every year. -Elmer Keith. 1961

TDDude

Post by TDDude »

anygunanywhere wrote:Yes, they charge when the order is placed. It did not bother me that they did so.

The upper I ordered is being delivered today!

Anygunanywhere
Normally it wouldn't bother me either but I won't have the money for a few weeks and I want to get in line now. :totap: :totap:

AIM Surplus charges when they ship by the way.

:txflag: :txflag:
Ray F.
Luke 22:35-38 "Gear up boys, I gotta go and it's gonna get rough." JC
-- Darrell Royal, former UT football coach - "If worms carried pistols, birds wouldn't eat 'em."

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”