Best AR 15 parts source in Dallas area

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
truckster
Posts in topic: 2

Best AR 15 parts source in Dallas area

Post by truckster »

Well, I've got a couple PSA stripped lowers that I ordered a few weeks ago. Being my first AR assembly I'm wanting to put together a middle of the road rifle. Nothing extravagant but also a little better than entry level. I've been researching but I know just enough to confuse myself, lol.

Can anyone here recommend a good source for all things AR 15 in the Dallas area, preferably north thereof that has knowledgable, helpful staff and isn't out to take relative newcomers over the coals? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

mikebass78
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Best AR 15 parts source in Dallas area

Post by mikebass78 »

Runner Runner Guns - Mckinney

Topic author
truckster
Posts in topic: 2

Post by truckster »

AndyC wrote:Gunmaster in Plano has a lot of AR parts - just tell them it's your first lower build so they'll know what you need.
I had a friend just recommend this place to me as well...and from what it says on their website they offer layaway. That's a real plus to us poor folk

jb2012
Posts in topic: 1

Post by jb2012 »

Runner Runner x2. They are always there to help with any part of an AR you need help with, and have literally anything you will ever need for one.

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”