Geissele triggers

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

C-dub
Posts in topic: 9

Re: Geissele triggers

Post by C-dub »

I too have been resisting the urge to put one of those in mine. The stock trigger works just fine. One of my problems is trying to figure out which one of their triggers I'd like.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Abraham
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Abraham »

Andy C,

Right you are!

I have an SSA-E in one AR and the G2S in another.

They are both outstanding triggers.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

C-dub,

Which trigger you install depends up the application.

If the application is general, you can't go wrong with an SSA.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Jusme »

Yep, I swear that Andy is getting kickbacks with all of the "suggestions" he has for spending money. Now I have to look at new triggers!! :drool:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

mupepe

Post by mupepe »

Agreed! That was the best mod I ever made to my 308 AR. Before that I had never changed any triggers but it made me a believer that a good trigger is the most cost effective mod you can make for accuracy

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

That is a bad bad evil trigger. It says "Automatics" on it. Now your gun is an evil killing machine.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Trigger Warning! :smilelol5: I have replaced all my AR stock set-ups with these:

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Bitter Clinger,

What's to recommend them?

I see they're somewhat skeletonized, but other than their being light in weight (I guess) what's the skinny on them or versus Geissele?

Thanks!

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Abraham wrote:Bitter Clinger,

I see they're somewhat skeletonized, but other than their being light in weight (I guess) what's the skinny on them or versus Geissele?

Thanks!
No hard data. They were recommended by an on-line vendor that I follow, and the feature that they promote is that both the hammer and the trigger rotate on aerospace grade sealed bearings. I am not aware of any rigorous comparative data, but also have not spent a whole heck of a lot of time looking. Here is some additional info in case you are interested:

http://www.elftactical.com/About-Us_ep_7.html

http://www.elftactical.com/Testimonials_ep_43-1.html
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

jason812

Post by jason812 »

Bitter Clinger wrote:
Abraham wrote:Bitter Clinger,

Thanks!
No hard data. They were recommended by an on-line vendor that I follow, and the feature that they promote is that both the hammer and the trigger rotate on aerospace grade sealed bearings. I am not aware of any rigorous comparative data, but also have not spent a whole heck of a lot of time looking. Here is some additional info in case you are interested:

http://www.elftactical.com/About-Us_ep_7.html

http://www.elftactical.com/Testimonials_ep_43-1.html
Thanks for posting this. I have a large pin Colt that I've wanted to change the trigger on for a long time. There are not as many options available for the ban era rifles.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

Jusme wrote:Yep, I swear that Andy is getting kickbacks with all of the "suggestions" he has for spending money.
Ain't it the truth? ;-)
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Add Bitter Clinger to the list of kit recommend-ers.

I read all his links on the ELF triggers and man oh man, I want one of those too...badly.

I guess I could trade out my G2S trigger - put it in my S&W M&P 15-22 and put an ELF into my primary Colt LE6920,

hhhmmmm, maaaaaaybeee....scratching my white beard...

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”