I LOVE Gas Guns!

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 6

Re: I LOVE Gas Guns!

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Beiruty wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Beiruty wrote:Do they have daily visit?
Yes, they do have a daily rate.......IF accompanied by a member...... of $20 for the day. Otherwise, here are the rates: http://www.ettsgunrange.com/membership/
So, I need an invitation from a member ;)
I'd love to take you there some time. Right now though, it is hard to get away. My wife and I babysit our two grandchildren full time Monday through Friday, and that leaves Saturdays to get to things we couldn't get done during the week. So I have gotten in very little shooting the past two or three months. But as soon as I can manage it, I'm your huckleberry.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Beiruty »

Since Poetry Shooting Range is private and the yearly membership is just $15 and the fee of $25 per 2-hours for the long range is reasonable. I finally may have found my 700yards range. 1-hr drive is the only drawback, but I can live with that.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Topic author
Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Beiruty wrote:Since Poetry Shooting Range is private and the yearly membership is just $15 and the fee of $25 per 2-hours for the long range is reasonable. I finally may have found my 700yards range. 1-hr drive is the only drawback, but I can live with that.
:rules:
Reactive targets that may be used included balloons, china plates, clay pigeons and binary exploding targets are allowed. No steel targets allowed.
???
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Beiruty »

Bitter Clinger wrote:
Beiruty wrote:Since Poetry Shooting Range is private and the yearly membership is just $15 and the fee of $25 per 2-hours for the long range is reasonable. I finally may have found my 700yards range. 1-hr drive is the only drawback, but I can live with that.
Reactive targets that may be used included balloons, china plates, clay pigeons and binary exploding targets are allowed. No steel targets allowed.
???
I think they have Target Camera and Electronic Targets with hit/not LED lights. To verify, I have to schedule a visit.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Topic author
Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Beiruty wrote:
Bitter Clinger wrote:
???
I think they have Target Camera and Electronic Targets with hit/not LED lights. To verify, I have to schedule a visit.
Just bring a 55 gal drum of tannerite, we should be fine! :blowup
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

ninjabread
Posts in topic: 1

Post by ninjabread »

G26ster wrote:I get the point, but it seems that "bolt gun" only applying to manually operated bolts is somewhat of a misnomer, as I have/and had many rifles that had bolts operated by gas. Then again, I'm not sure how to fully describe a manual bolt gun vs. a gas operated bolt gun. Oh well...
Air is a gas. :thumbs2:

This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”