Amend 2 AR 30 round magazines?

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
JRG
Posts in topic: 1

Amend 2 AR 30 round magazines?

Post by JRG »

I visited the Brownell's retail store in Grinnel, Iowa just now and saw that they had 10 Amend 2 AR 30 round magazines in a mag carrier plastic box for $74.99. I had never heard of Amend 2 magazines so I did not buy it, but $7.50 for a 30 round magazine is a pretty good find.

What say you guys? Is the Amend 2 line of mags a good one or not? Anyone have any experience with them?

Joe

Jusme
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Amend 2 AR 30 round magazines?

Post by Jusme »

JRG wrote:I visited the Brownell's retail store in Grinnel, Iowa just now and saw that they had 10 Amend 2 AR 30 round magazines in a mag carrier plastic box for $74.99. I had never heard of Amend 2 magazines so I did not buy it, but $7.50 for a 30 round magazine is a pretty good find.

What say you guys? Is the Amend 2 line of mags a good one or not? Anyone have any experience with them?

Joe

I never heard of Amend mags, Brownells on-line had the same number of p-mags for just $5 more or 7.99 each. no carry box though.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”