Speaking of skeet...

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Speaking of skeet...

Post by Pawpaw »

Oh, I'm in! Most any day is good for me, so I'm just letting you guys duke it out. :lol:
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

dhoenich
Posts in topic: 1

Post by dhoenich »

If you want to shoot on 8/26, there is an event at Alpine benefiting Big Brothers Big Sisters that is fun. I volunteered at the event last year and it was a lot of fun. I can't go this year since my son will be marching in the Fish Corp of Cadets review that day at A&M. It is a little expensive, but it is for a great organization.

http://www.bbbstx.org/site/c.8rJOK2MGJh ... _Shoot.htm

bulletslap
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bulletslap »

Sounds OK to me Andy as long as you don't make fun of me shooting old relics ! ;-)

bulletslap
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bulletslap »

I will :cheers2:

C-dub
Posts in topic: 12

Post by C-dub »

Not final yet, but my wife thinks the first softball game of the season is on the 9th.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Schedule is not out yet and I was assured last night by the coach that they would not have any games on the 9th.

I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

I picked up 200 rounds of 12ga and 200 rounds of 20ga today. I'll probably give my shotgun the once over tomorrow to make sure it's still speaking to me. I haven't taken it out to play in a few months and am not sure we're currently on speaking terms. I hope it will forgive me if I give it a little TLC tomorrow and take it out to play on Saturday.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Pawpaw »

I'm ready! Is it just going to be the three of us, or are there more coming?
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Pawpaw wrote:I'm ready! Is it just going to be the three of us, or are there more coming?
My daughter is coming with me, so that's at least 4. She hasn't had much luck yet at stations 3, 4, and 5, but I told her you guys could probably help her more/better than I have been able to so far.

I thought TAM was also going to try and make this one.

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”