More skeet pics

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Re: More skeet pics

Post by C-dub »

Those are great Andy. I wish I had tried my photography with my daughter's iPhone 7. It's camera is much better than my 5's. Which model are you using? I'll text you my e-mail so you can send me some of the originals.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Nicely done! Guess there will be some clay pigeons on the bar-be-cue tonite! :biggrinjester:
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

Here's one of AndyC.

What is interesting to me is everything that was caught in this one image. Starting from the muzzle of his shotgun, you can see the gunsmoke, wad, and the shot cloud.

Unfortunately, he missed both the clay and the airplane. ;-)

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

1911 10MM

Post by 1911 10MM »

Have you tried the SLO MO video with the iphone? I like that feature a lot when filming clay shooters.

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”